Advance 3W Telecom / This site cannot be trusted!

I purchased a software download which was supposed to let me legally download mp3's. The software will not connect to the web and customer service likes to bait and switch me to other equally non-functional software, some even with virus infections.

This site cannot be trusted to give you what you pay for or to make it good.

Va

More Advance 3W Telecom Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Gr
      27th of Feb, 2007
    Advance 3w Telecom / BitTorrent - Software does not download legal copies

Do not buy from this company! There is no way to call them and they have not responded to email. They advertise there software as being able to download any TV program etc. They don tell you it is very possibly illegal and beyond that it downloads extra programs that you do not need. It does not open up anything and is very difficult to navigate. When you pay for a month, it actually charges your card for a entire year with the month annualized. FRAUD!!

1st of Apr, 2007

Uhmmm... i was excited about bittorrent at first. But after reading this review and after a second look at bittorrent i decided not to pull out my credit card. At the end of the day, if something appears to be too good to be true, then it probably is.

16th of Apr, 2007

I am having the same problem with Advance 3w Telecom / BitTorrent to get them for downloads, i went through click bank. I'm not getting much luck with them on phone or email. Advance 3w Telecom / BitTorrent is one of their dealers.

• Ca
      21st of May, 2007

I purchased from this company thinking I was purchasing from an Apple Affiliated website after doing a Google search. I thought I was purchasing a subscription for radio Podcasts. Before purchasing, I back tracked my steps, it said nothing about any video or television downloads, but when I purchased, I was routed to this website that showed me that I could download movies and television. I immediately knew I was had. I am now very concerned about my credit and will cancel the card I used.

• Ge
      28th of Sep, 2007

Was unable to secure registration-key from ADVANCE 3W TELECOM INC. and was, upon registration (attempts) looped in and out of
    charges for additional services.

Attempts to communicate with vendor(s)
    in attempt(s) to solve my problems with
    this software have met with no success. Am
    I a 'catch' of some phishing-expedition?

Gotta wonder.

• Je
      30th of Sep, 2007

I'm not sending this to be posted, I'm simply trying to contact someone at "Advance 3W" to tell them I want to cancel the order I just made ($35 - order number TFM4GLOD) for a Nero CD burner. I made the purchase and then thought I was following the rather complicated downloading instructions, but never saw the word "Nero" anywhere along the way and never ended up with anything. There's no icon on my desktop. Nothing in my documents or download files. I can't find anything that was downloaded. There were a number of problems during the download saying there were missing files, etc., and they had to go look for them. But I ended up with nothing. I do want to cancel my order. Please do not charge my Visa debit card.
    Thanks.
    Gerald (Jerry) Birge

• Le
      20th of Oct, 2007

I sent two e-mails to this company regarding the poor quality of their songs for my MP3 player. When the songs were downloaded, they were choppy, incomplete and of poor sound quality. I wanted to cancel my $20.00 year subscription. I had only used the product for 3 days! It's been 3 weeks and I still haven't even received a response. BUYER BEWARE!!!

• Pe
      20th of Oct, 2007

I agree totally.

I was unable to secure registration-key from ADVANCE 3W Telecom INC. and was, upon registration (attempts) looped in and out of charges for additional services. I bought ARUS movie download software thinking it was going to cost me 14 US $'s and in fact cost me me 58 US $'s. I can get no satisfaction. These people are a bunch of cyber pirates.

Attempts to communicate with vendor(s) in attempt(s) to solve my problems with this software have met with no success.

• Ro
      16th of Nov, 2007

I supposedly purchased Nero Ver 8 from ADVANCE 3W TELECOM INC on Nov 13, 2007. What I actually got was several software applications, none of which work, and none of which bear the name Nero. One of the applications, CD_DVDburner crashes my computer when I try to run it. I have attempted to make contact with ADVANCE 3W TELECOM INC technical support, but have received only a canned email reply assuring me that a trouble ticket has been created - but they didn't include a ticket number or provide any way to contact them directly.

• Ra
      6th of Dec, 2007

Thought i had bought and paid for Nero 8 but got tangled up in a web of downloads that i did not want and all looking money to activate although i had reg key nos.finally recieved cd burner xp which does not work properly.A complete rip off.STAY CLEAR

• Pa
      6th of Mar, 2008

I purched a bearshare music sharing program from them a month ago supposedly i paid 50$ us for a life time membership through them and com to find out there is no such thing for the program i purchesed they only offer monthly subscriptions for $7.95 when i try to contact them i got no response.

• Al
      17th of Mar, 2008

I purchased a membership for a one time payment of $35.00 which including unlimited downloading of sounds. They are NOT connected to Zune in any way. They are scam artist.

• Ke
      17th of Apr, 2008

I was unable to secure registration-key from ADVANCE 3W Telecom INC. AFTER PERCHESSING THE DOWNLOAD, FOR 52.00 DOLLARS CANADIAN... HAVE CONFIRMATION FROM CLKBANK*COM

• St
      26th of Apr, 2008

I was ripped off in the same way. I am trying to resolve the issue through PAYPAL.

• Li
      28th of May, 2008

IT IS A SCAM... CALL CLICKBANK THEY IMMEDIATELY REFUND THE $$$$ PHONE NUMBER 208-472-9500

• Bi
      9th of Aug, 2008

This is a scam.they shoould be sue. They got me for $49.90. I will call that PH. number 208-472-9500. try to get my money. are cancell payment throu bank. which cost $25.00.

• Er
      14th of Oct, 2008

They got me for $41.00 through clickbank. Same story, friendly e-mails, but no download possible. Best treatment is to call the credit card company, who can take proper actions to reverse the charges. They don't like this type of abuse and when they receive enough complaints, will block the associated account all together.

• Br
      19th of Oct, 2008

I wonder if I still get the money-back gurantee..lol I hate these fake sites

• Fi
      20th of Oct, 2008

Ripped off? Me too! WHY IS THIS SITE ADVANCE 3W TELECOM INC STILL ALLOWED TO OPERATE!! Does anyone have any advice about an internet ombudsman or something? Otherwise it will continue and someone else will be ripped off too!

• Ca
      2nd of Nov, 2008

Well I guess I should have checked here first. Just got ripped off for $35 last night myself. Thought I was getting a program that would enable me to view internet TV. All I got was an error msg that the site was either down or does not exist. Contacted Clickbank who sent me email links to Adv 3W's customer service. Email was returned as undeliverable. My next step will be to call Clickbank to get the charges reversed. Also to Contact consumer advocate Clark Howard. Perhaps he can help us resolve this problem. Or get this scam, if that's what it is, out over the airways so others won't get taken. Here's to lots of luck for us all.