[Resolved] Activity Superstorecomedy night for two - voucher no. gfdy103359 / activation no. aag-[protected]

We were given a 'Comedy Night for Two', our children paid £34.99 for it as a present to us, after much trouble trying to find a venue in London with any availability before the expiry date and after emailing Activity Superstore they suggested I contact a comedy co. in London called 'Just the tonic' which I did and they found us availability for Saturday 24th Nov. My complaint is that they have now emailed me my tickets which state they are £6.50 each, £13 in total which is £22 less than our children paid!! ... I emailed Activity Superstore on Tuesday 20/11 asking if there has been a mistake or whether we will be getting a refund for the difference and simply received an automated response saying 'we will endeavour to reply within 4 working days' ... I would say this is daylight robbery to be honest. If you pay £35 you should get a product worth £35 or more!! ... Please can you look into this as a matter or urgency. Thank you.

• Resolution statement

• Activity Superstore Customer Care's Response, Nov 26, 2018

Hello
    Thank you for your comments. I am sorry to say that I do believe this to be a mistake as most of their shows are showing a direct price of £15 per person.
    I hope you still enjoyed the show despite this confusion.
    Kind regards