Ace Wigs / Never received the product

1 NV, United States Review updated:

Never received two wigs I ordered. It has been over 6 months and I am now out a total of $250.00 on my credit card with nothing to show for it. My calls were never answered so contacted the Better Business Bureau and they put this company on their list.

Complaint ID#: [protected]
Business Name: Ace Wigs

The Better Business Bureau has made several attempts to contact the business regarding the above referenced complaint. We regret to inform you that we have not received a response from the company.

The Better Business Bureau develops and maintains Reliability Reports on companies in our service area. This information is available to the public and is frequently used by potential customers. In the case of your complaint, the company's failure to promptly give attention to the matter will be reflected in the report we give to consumers about them.

If the company has contacted you in the interim, please notify the BBB immediately.

Comments

• Va
      5th of Sep, 2008
    Ace Wigs - Terrible experience
    Ace Wigs
    930 Tahoe Blvd.ste.802-401
    Wapella
    Illinois
    Phone: 775-833-1441
    acewigs.com

We performed work for Ace Wigs. After a year of non-response from them regarding an invoice, Kim replied that the work was never done.

additional contact number is 775-833-1442

16th of Jul, 2010

extremely rude and beligerent, cussing etc.

FYI- They are rated "F" by the BBB

• Sk
      21st of Mar, 2012
    Ace Wigs - Product not as described
    Ace Wigs

I ordered a wig whose colour was not at all as described on their web site. Despite numerous emails, I have received no response at all. From reading the other comments about Ace Wigs on this site, that seems to be the company's modus operandi: If you want reliability and service, try another wig seller.

• Ha
      21st of Jan, 2015

Ace Wigs is a TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, UNRELENTING, BURGLARY outfit. I ordered once and it took six months, never received the wig. FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY I actually was given a VERY, VERY RELUCTANT refund.. That was a few years ago. I swore I would NEVER buy from them again. Stupidly, I fell for a sale that was too good to pass up. It had been a couple of years since the first fiasco, so I ordered. WHAT AN IDIOT!!! They are still up to their old tricks. They sent me the wig but in the wrong size. I can't even get the stupid thing on my head. The size I ordered was on their website (my order site) AND on the invoice when I got the wig. IT WAS THEIR FAULT. I have not from them since: not after 2 emails and 2 voice messages. I complained to my credit card company which told me to "try one more time." ????? Which I did, telling them I was filing a complaint w/them to Citicards and it would be in their best interest to send me what I ordered. Surprise, surprise - I still haven't heard from them. I'm calling Citicards tomorrow morning, hoping they can do something. NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER buy from this company. THEY STEAL FROM THEIR CUSTOMERS WITHOUT A CARE IN THE WORLD. WHY, WHY, WHY ARE THEY STILL IN BUSINESS???????????????????