Ace Wigs / Non shipment

1 NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-226-4668

None shipment of order. They took my money and never shipped. I sent emails which were not returned and left phone messages that rolled over to a answering machine. Fraudulent company, Do Not do business with them.

Comments

• 24
      11th of Mar, 2010

March 2010

After six months and a $250.00 charge on my credit card for an item I never got I finally contacted the BBB of Nevada. Of course all they could do was add this company to their "bad" list of consumer complaints but I will never see my money again. So sad that this company is getting away with this. There must be something else we can do to put this scam company out of business??
    Complaint ID#: 11013841
    Business Name: Ace Wigs

The Better Business Bureau has made several attempts to contact the business regarding the above referenced complaint. We regret to inform you that we have not received a response from the company.

The Better Business Bureau develops and maintains Reliability Reports on companies in our service area. This information is available to the public and is frequently used by potential customers. In the case of your complaint, the company's failure to promptly give attention to the matter will be reflected in the report we give to consumers about them.

If the company has contacted you in the interim, please notify the BBB immediately.

• Ti
      4th of Mar, 2011

This company ignored all of my phone calls, emails, and even a legal rep from paypal. I ordered a wig for my daughters best friend that lost her hair to chemo and was counting on not being bald. Two and a half months later- we are wigless and charged for the item. Now I have to buy a new one from a more reputable company. I am sorry I wasted my time with Ace Wigs.

Tiffany M.