Account Control Technology / employee complaint

1 San Angelo, TX, United States Review updated:

I was employed with ACT. I personally did not like the job. I quit. When payday rolled around, I tried to get my check and the head of HR dept. in San Angelo, TX explained to me that because I quit my check was mailed to me from the Corp. Office in CA on a specific date. I waited and never received my check. I called her back and she told me the same thing and that because it was coming from CA it may take longer. I got the phone number of the person in CA that supposedly mailed my check from her, and gave them a call. This person spoke with me and didnt know anything about it. She told me she never mailed off anything to me. I informed her that this is very upsetting, being lied to, and that I need my check ASAP. She said she would research it and call me back. When she called me back she stated that my check was never even cut...I was furious...She said she would cut it and overnight it that day...Well it never came the next day. I called her back and she said it was too much trouble for her to get it overnighted and that she put it in regular mail..."Well thankyou very much for lying to me again."
Who knows if I will ever get paid for the work I did for this company...You may want to reconsider working for them...

Comments

19th of Feb, 2012

For every day they are late paying you, they owe you a full days wages...sue em!