Access Capital Funding Group / Scam and cheating

Access Capital Funding Group in Denver CO run by Courtney Krenz and Andrew Eickenberg is a scam and a fraud. This company has gone on long enough ripping people off. Seriously, Access Capital Funding Group - stop your scam and start refunding your victims. Consumer - Beware!!! Access Capital Funding group has not only stolen my money, but look around on Google. What do you see? Victims of the Access Capital Funding Group LLC in Denver Colorado.

If you have a bad experience, please post here and on the Denver BBB. Access Capital Funding Group should have it doors closed by none other than the Colorado Attorney General. If nothing else, you can contact Tom Martino and post your complaint. Tom is an excellent consumer advocate and might just drop by with a camera crew and expose Access Capital Funding for the frauds they are. Remember - Attorney General, Denver BBB and Tom Martino.

Do not let Access Capital Funding Group continue ripping off the innocent consumer.

Access Capital Funding Group - STOP!

Va

Comments

• To
      15th of Dec, 2008

FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION

I submitted my complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. I have been trying to resolve my case now for 6 months, still nothing. All of Andrew Eikenberg's Rebuttals claim that a refund is on its way or has been processed, but that is NOT TRUE! Not only that, Access Capital Funding appears to be retaliating, I am receiving tons of collection calls on behalf of ACFG demanding that I pay the "REMAINING BALANCE" of what the rest of the money they were unable to steal from me (I closed my account before they could fraudulently debit ALL of the money out of my account) GET THIS, not only are they demanding that I pay them $1600, they are threatening to report non-payment on my PERSONAL CREDIT! They were supposed to be building my business credit, but they never rendered any services whatsoever, they did steal $389 from my business account. I Demanded the refund once I was notified by my bank - it was unauthorized, I reported the transaction as FRAUDULENT, before I could get that resolved, Access Capital Funding debited ANOTHER $389 out of my account the following month. No contracts or any documents for that matter were signed. They just kept debiting money out. NOW THEY ARE TRYING TO PRESSURE/THREATEN ME BY CLAIMING TO REPORT NON PAYMENT OF THE REMAINING $1600?!?!?!? This whole case is about them stealing money from my business... They are trying to flip the script and scare me away! Either way, I have been fighting for justice and no progress has been made other than I have great documentation of my case from many sources. The FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION can help prosecute this business, other victims please report your case to the BBB, the FTC, and the Attorney General, then we can all go back to business and stop dealing with this crap!