Acceller - Digital Landing / Failure to send $120 Amazon Gift Card

1 815 NW 57th Ave.Miami, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 305-265-0136

Failed to provide $125.00 Amazon Gift Card in accordance with signup agreement. All instructions were complied with and vendor failed to respond to e-mails or telphone calls. jgallow@acceller. com also does not respond to e-mails.

Comments

• Pe
      7th of Nov, 2008

Failed to provide $200.00 Amazon Gift Card in accordance with signup agreement. All instructions were complied with and vendor failed to respond to e-mails or telphone calls. jgallow@acceller. com also does not respond to e-mails.

DON'T SIGN UP THE APPLICATION THROUGH THEM !!

• Pe
      12th of Nov, 2008

I have received Amazon gift card code right after I posted a message on this board.
    So, I think Jason is checking this website regually. Check with him and you will get your reward soon.
    Thanks,

22nd of Apr, 2009

I sent in paper in Feb 2, 2009 and have not received by 200.00 Amazon rebate

What is going on CMotavasseli@gmail.com I have copy of paper work

• Re
      17th of May, 2009

AccelIer - Digital Landing

Sent rebate in the beginning of January 2009 and did not receive the $200 Amazon gift card as promised. All information was submitted.

Reid Bradley
    reid.c.bradley@gmail.com

I have a copy of all paper work

Do NOT SIGN UP WITH THEM!

• Ni
      27th of May, 2009

It's been 8 months for me. Why do they advertise this--it's like they're pathological liars. I didn't sign up for cable to get a gift card, but since they were offering one I made sure I did everything to get it. Why are they doing this? What do they get out of this? At this point it's about principals. I don't go around telling people if they send me a bunch of paperwork they need to fill out and mail that I'll give them $50 just to never speak to them again! This is just BAD BUSINESS and they're probably scamming us for a reason--with their loose morals, it's probably illegal. Check out this story on how they're leaking (selling) our unlisted phone numbers !
    Perhaps we should join forces and make them pay.
    -Nicholas Mansell
    nickmansell2001@yahoo.com

• Jv
      5th of Jun, 2009

Sent rebate in the beginning of February 2009 and did not receive the $200 Amazon gift card as promised. All information was submitted. And nothing what the hell word of mouth is really bad for business
    would like my gift card please
    jessica l verbout-raab
    craabjverboutraab@comcast.net

15th of Jul, 2009

I was suspose to get a $275 Amazon rebate, I have waited the 16 weeks and now they can't find me anywhere. What a rip. I am going to switch. I pay $120 a month for triple play and comcast says they can't help, acceller says they can't find the confirmation number I was given and e-mailed. You can't get a hold of customer service it states mailbox full. 305-265-0136 and 305-265-7165. nontyp@yahoo.com
    thank you for your comcast orfer for ******street, Lansing, MI.
    comfirmation Number 352081509

27th of Jul, 2009

I mailed in my paperwork for my Amazon gift cards around the end of Feb. Finally contacted them in June and they said that all was in order that I would receive the emails containing my gift cards at the end of the 16 weeks processing period. After 19 weeks I contacted Jason via email and still have had no response. This should be considered false advertisement and if my issue is not resolved by the end of the week I will be contacting the Better Business Bureau. With this many complaints it is interesting that there is not a class action suite yet.

Jan Ward
    jwardr6@yahoo.com

• Su
      19th of Aug, 2009

I also completed my paperwork and I have a copy for a $275 Amazon Gift Card. I would like someone to contact me at shstorm70@comcast.net. I am disabled and on a limited income and this would help me tremendously. Jason if you are reading this, please contact me for my card to be sent. It is way past the 60 days. Please contact me and honor your word.

Sue
    shstorm70@comcast.net

• Fl
      26th of Aug, 2009

Based upon all of your complaints, I contacted Digital Landings early this afternoon (08/26/2009) at 305-265-0136 and asked for confirmation of receipt for my multi-page request for $200 worth of Amazon Gift Cards sent out via snail-mail on 07/20/2009. Like some of you I was given a case number and a promise that I'd be contacted by email within 48 hours.

Well, guess what. I received an email from Ms. Karina Falcone, a Customer Service Rep at Accellar.com just three hours later. She related that my mailing was received and I'd have to wait the 12-16 week period before I would receive the gift card via email. (I had seen Ms. Falcone's name on one of the complaints from another site.)

How about that. While I'm still apprehensive, I'm a hell've a lot more optimistic than I was. I'll let "youse-guys" know how I made out. I figure that your complaining has helped me out.

Flatlaxity
    dfborden@comcast.com

• Ba
      10th of Sep, 2009

I, too have never received what was supposed to have been a $250 Amazon card. I have all of the paperwork as well and did exactly as instructed. I am calling and sending e-mail now as well. Perhaps I will get some kind of repsonse.

kcrim@mail.com

• Ar
      15th of Dec, 2009

It has been 4 months after turning in my rebate. All paperwork completed correctly.

The first time i called, the rep said that i will get it when i get it.

The second time i called, the guy hung up on me...Guess how mad I got (His name was Sergio)

However, I called again and it was the same guy and maybe he realized that he cannot ignore the call as though he dropped it. He took in the complaint and gave me a record number 378595466. And Lydia Arroyo was supposed to call me or email me in a couple of days.

2 weeks have passed and i called again.

The lady on the phone informed me that i will receive the card tomorrow by email when their new manager gets here.

What a scam!!

I have a reminder set on my desktop until i get this rebate. You should not have to beg so much to get a rebate back. If I forgot something, i can understand, but having done everything, they are just hoping that most busy people will just let it go or forget about it.

If they cant keep up their word, this company should just go down. I have been happy with Comcast, but this has ruined the experience for me.

We will see if i get my card!!

AR

• Br
      12th of Jan, 2010

I also have not received my $275.00 Rebate. Date of Order 5-19-2009. 3 times I have sent copys of my rebate forms to Acceller Digital landing but to no avail. I have confirm number ( 367696495 ) Seems I am far from being alone in my complaint. I cant see how they stay in business. Comcast should have checked into the complaints from there customers. I for one will call the BBB and make a complaint. ( I dont know if this will help ) but will not let this company just ignore my request for what they advertised.

briannancymc@comcast.net

• Da
      19th of Jan, 2010

I have not received my $200 Amazon card yet. My order date was 6/02/09 and my confirmation #370823336 I sent the rebate form with all the required paperwork and info. I have called and asked where my rebate is and they said be patient. That was over two months ago. I am going to call Comcast and complain about thier relationship . David Berkey ogmandino@comcast.net

• Da
      19th of Jan, 2010

I just had an idea. Anybody think we could get a classaction lawsuit. against them? Any suggestions maybe a petition to BBB?

• Go
      20th of Jan, 2010

I posted my complaint exactly 36 days ago on this forum. I got an email from them following that i will receive it on the 20th of Jan and I finally got mine today. Totally worth all the fights...but should not have had to do that at all!!! But post your complaint here and dont give up.

• Ih
      1st of Feb, 2010

I just submitted a support request online at www.activationcenter.com, as I was told to do by their automated system when I called. Got an email within 5 mins saying "We have received and have processed your rebate request. We will be sending out the next distribution within the next 4 weeks you can expect to receive your gift card within this time."

I really hope they follow through...

• Fi
      15th of Feb, 2010

I have been waiting since October for my $200 Amazon gift card. Thanks for all of the information posted here. I called the phone number provided and the same menu repeats no matter what option you select. So basically the phone number is bogus. I will send an e-mail.

• Co
      15th of Feb, 2010

I sent my information in August of last year and still have not heard from or received my $75 gift card. This company clearly counts on those who forget that they requested the Amazon Gift Card in the first place! My confirmation number is 385118711. I will not stop contacting this company until I receive my rebate! Recent posters, please keep us posted on your results with Acceller.

It is unfortunate their service is so terrible that this website and the comments on it are the result.

• Co
      16th of Feb, 2010

FYI I received a phone call today saying that my documents are currently being processed and that I will be included in the next distribution and should receive my rebate by March 15th!