AcaiBurn / debit transactions

1 229 March StreetOrange, New South Wales, Australia Review updated:

To whom this may concern,

RE: Joshua N Quilty debit transactions

Please stop my debit transactions out of my account as i was only aware of this happening the once and you have a substancial amount of my moneys, if you do not cease these transactions i will be forced to take matters further, i would be embarresed if my company treated someone over seas this way. I WANT THIS TO STOP EFFECTIVELY IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE TAKE THIS AS A LAST WARNING.

Josh N Quilty
229 March Street
Orange. N.S.W 2800
Australia

Qu

Comments

5th of Jan, 2010

Hello,

I'd like to express my concern over any confusion or inconvenience you suffered after placing your order with us. We do our best to make our offer as transparent as possible, but we understand that errors can happen and mistakes can be made. Now, it's time for us to help you resolve this situation.

More often than not, these types of problems happen when people don't take the time to read our Terms of Service – despite the fact that we place it on our order form right by the credit card information box and have a link to it from our home page. If you think we could improve the placement of our TOS, please let me know.

At this point I think your best course of action would be to return the product to us so we can cancel your order and – if you are still covered by our 30-day guarantee – refund your money.

Should you or anyone else reading this have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with our customer support team at (8/8/8)-(5/9/1)-(2/1/9/0). You can also use our Live Chat online support service, located on our Contact Us page. When you do, you'll realize the great importance we place on customer satisfaction. .

Hopefully we can quickly resolve this situation to our mutual satisfaction.

(Margot Blewett)