AcaiBurn / Acaiburn

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Hey guys, the response Posted: 2009-01-06 by Acaiburn is accurate based on the terms and conditions in their website. Most people (except the stupid ones) would not touch Acaiburn if they have read the terms and conditions. However, those who did not read are not necessarily stupid or fools as Acaiburn said. The fact is that most people are too trusting and they do not expect to be charged when they do not have the product or they not use the service. Those who made the mistake of not reading the terms and conditions are not stupid or fools. They just fell into a trap!

The future complaints against Acaiburn may come from your friends or loved ones. If you do not want that to happen, spread the word around how Acaiburn does business. You probably have forwarded jokes to your friends, relatives and acquaintances. You can do the same thing, only this time, it is not a joke.

Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• La
      4th of Aug, 2009
    AcaiBurn - unauthorised payments
    MILLENIUM HEALTH
    Scotland, Strathclyde
    United Kingdom

CONTINUE TO TAKE PAYMENTS FROM MY CREDIT CARD, AFTER ORDERING FREE SAMPLE. REAL SCAM - STAY CLEAR OF THIS ONE

4th of Aug, 2009
    AcaiBurn - unauthorised collection of payments
    Stoke on Trent
    England, Staffordshire
    United Kingdom

Free trial request Never placed an order and now they are taking unauthorised payments from my credit card, these people give every company a bad name.

6th of Aug, 2009
    AcaiBurn - DEFRAUDING MY CREDIT CARD
    ACAIBURN
    Australia

I have not ordered the slimming pill but the company is busy deducting money from my credit card. I will like to have my money refunded into my credit card as soon as possible before i take legal action. This is day light robbery.

• Sh
      8th of Aug, 2009
    AcaiBurn - taking money from credit card without authorization
    maxacaiburncom

i have just recieved my credit card statement and a payment of 36.90 pounds has been taken from this card without my permission..

• Ro
      21st of Aug, 2009
    AcaiBurn - unathorized charges
    AcaiBurn

Bought 'free trial' and got charged €42 10 days later for a product i didnt recieve... stuff doesnt work anyway! complete joke, something has to be done about this ### happening

24th of Aug, 2009
    AcaiBurn - cancellation
    Perth
    Western Australia
    Australia

hello i got a free trail of acaiburn, and wanted to cancelled after trying it and just cant find out how, i saw a complaint on the website with a number 8662796513 but didnt get through thought it was an american number, area code 00111 if anyone can help me with the right number to ring out from australia, i would be very gratefull as they are taking more money out of my account. thank you

• Ni
      28th of Aug, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Unauthorised debits
    10 Streeton Ct Morayfield
    Brisbane
    Australia

I went for the trial offer, and now they have taken out two payments of approx. $82.00 and I haven't received anything other than the trial product. I didn't give them authorisation to do this, and now how do I stop it happening?

• Di
      6th of Sep, 2009
    AcaiBurn - unable to cancell
    Acaiburn

I have been trying to cancell this product after now going on three month, cant get anyone on the phone or return my e-mails. Now the bottles keep coming and the payments keep going. Could someone please help me cancell this order. Its not working and its getting expencive for sokething you cant use.

• Li
      9th of Sep, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Unauthorised
    MAXACAIBURNCOM

I went for the free trail offer and all I had to pay was $4.95 for postage and handleing, and now they have taken out four payments of approx, $250, I didnt give them authorisation to do this, and now I dont know how to stop it. I have tried to contact them but I have had no luck. I now wish that I NEVER OPENED THAT EMAIL.

• Fu
      12th of Sep, 2009
    AcaiBurn - hidden add-ons
    AcaiBurn

Hidden memberships added to account and then automatically charged to bank account. Then the customer service reps say you can't get a refund.

• Di
      12th of Sep, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Hidden Membership fees
    Acaibrun
    Wyoming

First, when I bring up your list of complaints here, the first thing I see at the top of the page, under Google Ads, is the exact products I want to complain about...Weight-loss scams with Acai Berries. Company that we tried said "free" samples and pay just the shipping, then they tried to charge $48.11 for a "membership fee"...we cancelled the creadit card while their charge was "pending".

• Na
      15th of Sep, 2009
    AcaiBurn - keep taking money out of my credit card i have already paid the cancelation fee
    New South Wales
    Australia

Aciburn keep taking money from my credit card it is not authorized,
    they say it is for membership but i am not a member i canceled 3 months ago.
    They owe me $30.56

• Fi
      16th of Sep, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Acaiberry Scam
    Perth
    Western Australia
    Australia

I wish to cancel subscription to Acaiburn but do not know how to. I am a single mum from Perth, WA, who purchases trial sample for $14.95 for a friend who needed to lose weight and now i cant stop direct debits from my account. HELP, ANYBODY, PLEASE

• Fa
      18th of Sep, 2009
    AcaiBurn - taking money from my account
    acaiburn
    chicago

I also have had money taken from my account im as the same as the rest of the complaintants i signed up for a FREE trial of fat burner tablets and have now had money taken from my account which i didnt give the authority to do so, i would like my money returned to my account asap.

21st of Sep, 2009
    AcaiBurn - weight loss

i took the diet pill called acai burn they say you are suppose to lose at least 10 or more in 30 days and i stayed at the same weight i to paid over 80 dollars and saw no results i am telling everyone do not take these diet pills they do not work

• Mn
      22nd of Sep, 2009
    AcaiBurn - False information
    Minnesota

The order process for this company is a complete scam. Once you order their trial product, they wait a month and then bill your account again with no notification. Then they keep billing every month until you call to cancel. At that point, they are reluctant to return any $$ to you (you agreed to their terms). There is not way to find the original terms. Their website no longer exists in the same form. Total SCAM! Stay Away

• Br
      23rd of Sep, 2009
    AcaiBurn - brioney lowcock
    acaiburn

i ordere the free trial then 2 months later recieved 3 bottles i didnt order and was charged $94.66 i am not happy this is obviously a scam i want my money back i have checked all web sites and cant find a e mail address can you help

• Bo
      24th of Sep, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Charged
    P.O. Box 10233
    Des Moines
    Iowa
    Phone: 1-866-989-8945

I had cancelled this product Aug 18th & I received the "cancelled" product Sept. 24tht & have been charged $79.95. When I received the 1st initial order, it was offered as trail period & I could cancell the same day I received it. Which I did!
    I want the charges reversed & I'll send back the product!

• Pe
      26th of Sep, 2009
    AcaiBurn - hiden charges
    Wellbhealth

Can anyone help? I've riped off by the AcaiBURN tablets, which i was charged for my free 14 day sample. I have not been able to contact anyone from the company and i have no email address to vent my frustration to. I have also been charged £50 followed by £49.29 for my next set. These people are nothing but theives, anyone any idea how i can claim my money back and also stop them from taking more, which i can not afford to do.

• Su
      28th of Sep, 2009
    AcaiBurn - SCAM REFUND
    Australia

I have been given this address from my bank and have been advised to write a letter and demand unauthorised payments from my credit card be stopped immediately from them and all subsidiary companies. Someone got satisfaction from writing to them and lets face it what have we to lose!!!
    it is: ACAIBURN, WORLD HEADQUATERS, JDW MEDIA LLC, 2184 CHANNING WAY # 322, IDAHO FALLS, ID83404, USA