AcaiBurn / Acaiburn

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Hey guys, the response Posted: 2009-01-06 by Acaiburn is accurate based on the terms and conditions in their website. Most people (except the stupid ones) would not touch Acaiburn if they have read the terms and conditions. However, those who did not read are not necessarily stupid or fools as Acaiburn said. The fact is that most people are too trusting and they do not expect to be charged when they do not have the product or they not use the service. Those who made the mistake of not reading the terms and conditions are not stupid or fools. They just fell into a trap!

The future complaints against Acaiburn may come from your friends or loved ones. If you do not want that to happen, spread the word around how Acaiburn does business. You probably have forwarded jokes to your friends, relatives and acquaintances. You can do the same thing, only this time, it is not a joke.

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Ag
      16th of Jun, 2011

you have taken money from my bank 61 pounds and that is fraud you have know right to do this and my bank has put a block on you please return my money or i will go on to some companies as it is scam

Yours Sincerely

Acaiburn
    Lismore
    New South Wales
    Australia

After signing up for free trial samples in July 2009, then receiving 3 bottles of tablets I was on their chat line and advised them that I didnt want to get the product in August 2009 only the free trial bottle. Then they started taking a monthly fee from my credit card and are still doing it after being told I didnt want the product. Please can you help me in this matter

• Ti
      17th of Feb, 2010

The FDA does not monitor supplements. They're unregulated. It's almost entirely up to the consumer to be literate, educated and responsible for their purchase and use.

Here's a more direct way to avoid such scams --

Acai is an excessively abundant provincial Amazon berry. It sells for $1 a bottle of freshly squeezed juice at any major Amazon city, where something like 400, 000 lbs of acai berry are sold every. The species (euterpe oleracea) grows in the wild and on plantations by the billions. It is a weed species - the very same one used for hearts-of-palm (you know, the cheap $2.00 cans), a product which kills the fruiting trunk.

People outside the Amazon region are paying out the ### for this product, marketed by greedy advertising charlatans. They pay next to nothing to acquire their acai product (most of their cost is packaging), and they artificially inflate it's value, by spinning all this washy BS about it being a "superfood" and having superior "health virtue." These unscrupulous US companies (not the native growers/harvesters) are making a killing because they make 500-1000% profit in many cases. It's abhorrent.

They are playing the ignorant public like a fiddle, all the while giving "health food" a bad name. The puvlic would do much better to be skeptical of anything making such claims. Make every effort to understand where things come from, and what it is. That way at least you'll have some perspective.

• Tx
      17th of Feb, 2010
    AcaiBurn - RIPPED OFF!
    AcaiBurn
    Florida

WHAT A RIP OFF! If you like flushing you money down the drain order this product! They offer you a free trial and then hit your credit card or bank account for over $80 a month. You try to cancel but can't reach anybody. They change their name so often you are unable to track them! I thought the government was suppose to monitor such scams! Where is the Food and Drug Administration in all this! WHAT THE HE__ __!

9th of Feb, 2010

Can you please give me the number to call the consumer service??
    I need to try again ´cause i have had the same problem.. I could cancel it but they still charging me $9, 90 every month and that´s really pissing me off

• Le
      7th of Feb, 2010

Ever since I asked for a trial of the Acaiburn pills, not only have I been overcharged and ripped off just like everyone else has complained but another crowd who continue to change their name every month accessess my credit card for ongoing amounts even though I have told them that I no longer want anything to do with the product and I wished to have all dealings with them cancelled.
    They have gone by the titleS of 'SUP*WORLDFIT' and 'SUP*MAXIMIZEYOU' etc. and it changes every month. Who are these people and how can I get them to leave my credit card alone?... They are bleeding my bank dry.

• Dr
      7th of Feb, 2010
    AcaiBurn - Unauthorised sendin of product
    Dr Jack Fidler
    127 Gipps Street
    Victoria
    Phone: 0418318218

I w2as offered a free trial of Acaiburn but had to pay the postage for product.They took it by themselves to use my credit card number and send me monthly amounts of the product which I didnt want because it is useless.I cannot contct then via the phone number which is on the pamphlet(neither can anyone else).I want want to cancel the product and their use of my credit card

• Ga
      6th of Feb, 2010
    AcaiBurn - cancelation difficulties
    Acaiburn
    New South Wales
    Phone: 0438646013

I agreed to a trial of Acaiberry/Acaiburn dietry pills and have now recieved 3 bottles which i wish to return, the problem is I am unable to get assistance as to how to do this as I am hitting a dead end with phone, email, internet contact details .I also have never recieved an invoice with any of these deliveries and so far am unaware of what has been charged to my account. Can someone please help me solve this issue - gail.

• Je
      2nd of Feb, 2010

They keep sending me a new container of AcaiBurn and charging my credit card when I didn't ask to continue after the 'free trial'. When I ring the number (866)-989-8945 it is constantly engaged. I have rung hundreds of times with the same result. On the web the suggested sites go round in circles and there seems to be no direct site for them.

I think the only way to get out of their clutches is to cancel the credit card!!

Jenny, Australia

• Dr
      24th of Jan, 2010

I also received my free trial and am having problems contacting a person not a machine. I want to no why you took $173.00 from my account 4 times. I have received 3 only.where can i contact you - you dont even have a name of the company on the invoice

• Ke
      20th of Jan, 2010

I have just recieved another bottle which I am going to return to sender. I have asked for a refund I like you also tried to ring themn but the phone wasnt working??? lol .
    I have had the same problem and have cancled my credit card

I would like to know how you have gotten on if they cancled it
    Could you please email me at [email protected]

thanks Kerryn

• Tu
      16th of Jan, 2010

Why is nothing being done in regards to this conpanies scam????? I have been subjected to the same scam and have even recieved pills as recently as jan 2010.

• Tr
      14th of Jan, 2010

I had to cancel this product for medical reasons and I rang them and told them and they told me there would be no more charges. I have been getting charged every month for nothing. This month again it is $7.34 AUD from sup*maximizeyou and $2.64AUD from sup*worldfit. How can I be paying for something that I no longer even have delivered. I can't tell you how long ago it is that I cancelled as all records were kept on my computer which has since been replaced because of a melt down.
    I have a cancellation Number which is...553632. I hope you can do something about this.
    Regards Trish

13th of Jan, 2010
    AcaiBurn - want to cancel
    AcaiBurn
    12 Mustang Dive
    Henley Brook
    Western Australia
    Australia

There is no address to cancel or web site to cancel only a phone number (866)989 8945
    They keep taking money from my credit card I want to stop
    myemail address is [email protected]

• Al

Hello,

I think there was some confusion when you placed your order and I'm sorry for any inconvenience you may have suffered. Customer service and satisfaction are very important to us and I want to do everything I can to get this resolved right away.

Before you placed your order, did you take the time to read our Terms of Service? I hope it wasn't too hard to find or confusing. We placed it right by the box where you enter your credit card information, and had a separate link to it on our home page. If you had problems finding or understanding it, please let me know – we want our business to be as transparent as possible.

The first step toward resolving this issue is for you to mail back the unused portion of your product. Then, if you are still covered by our 30-day money back guarantee, we will cancel your order and refund your money right away.

Next, please contact our customer service department so we can answer any other questions or concerns you may have. They can be reached by calling 8/8/8-591-(2190). You can also use our Live Chat online support service located on our Contact Us page. This will help resolve your problem quickly.

I look forward to putting this situation behind us.

(Alex Blaha )

Hello,

Sorry there was some confusion when you placed your order. I'm sorry if this stressed you out. We do take customer service seriously, and want to resolve this issue in a timely manner.

Over the years I've noticed that problems like this usually occur when people fail to read our Terms of Service. That's why we go out of our way to place our TOS right next to where you input your credit card information. We also provide a link to our TOS on our home page – but some people fail to read it or are confused by it. If that was the case here, I'm sorry and I'm sure we can work things out.

Today I'd like to ask you to return the product to us so we can cancel your membership. If it has been less than 30 days since you placed your order we will refund your money – as promised in our unconditional 30-day money back guarantee.

If you still have any other questions or concerns, please contact customer support team 8*8*8-591-2/1/9/0 or use our Live Chat online support service, located on our Contact Us page. Either way, we'll work with you to solve this problem.

Once again, I'm sorry this problem developed and I hope that we can work this out to our mutual satisfaction.

(Janelle Blaser )

Hello,

I'd like to express my concern over any confusion or inconvenience you suffered after placing your order with us. We do our best to make our offer as transparent as possible, but we understand that errors can happen and mistakes can be made. Now, it's time for us to help you resolve this situation.

More often than not, these types of problems happen when people don't take the time to read our Terms of Service – despite the fact that we place it on our order form right by the credit card information box and have a link to it from our home page. If you think we could improve the placement of our TOS, please let me know.

At this point I think your best course of action would be to return the product to us so we can cancel your order and – if you are still covered by our 30-day guarantee – refund your money.

Should you or anyone else reading this have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with our customer support team at 8*8*8-5*9*1-2*1*9*0. You can also use our Live Chat online support service, located on our Contact Us page. When you do, you'll realize the great importance we place on customer satisfaction. .

Hopefully we can quickly resolve this situation to our mutual satisfaction.

(Mary Blaylock )

Hello,

I'm sorry for your inconvenience. It looks to me like there was some confusion when you placed your order. We are dedicated to customer service. I'd like to do my best to help resolve this situation so that both parties are happy.

Many of these types of problems occur when people fail to read our Terms of Service. Did you notice them? Our TOS was placed on the order form, and a link to it is available on our home page. It goes into detail about all of the details associated with our offer.

If you missed our Terms of Service or didn't understand it, please return the product to us and we will start the cancellation process. If it has been less than 30 days since you placed your order, you are still covered by our money back guarantee and will receive a full refund.

Should there be any other questions or concerns, please contact our well-trained customer support team. You can call us at 8*8*8-5*9*1-2*1*9*0 or use our Live Chat online. The Live Chat link is on our Contact Us page. Either method should be able to help you resolve this issue.

I look forward to having our team work with you to put this unfortunate matter behind us.

(Margot Blewett)

• Je

Hello,

I'm sorry you are upset. If we are at fault for any confusion or inconvenience, we'd like to help set things right as soon as possible. We believe in satisfying our customers.

I think that most of your concerns can easily be resolved if you contact our customer support team, which is available 24/7. Either call us at 8/8/8-591-(2190) or use our Live Chat online support service, located on our Contact Us page. Our customer support people are trained to handle problems like yours, and will work with you to resolve the issue.

It looks to me – and excuse me if I'm wrong – that this problem may have developed because you did not read our Terms of Service. For easy reading, we place the Terms of Service on the order page near where you enter your credit card, and provide a link to it on our home page. Did you get a chance to read it before you placed your order?

If you didn't get a chance to read it or found it confusing, please return the unused portion of your order and we can start the cancellation process. Hopefully you are still covered by our 30-day money back guarantee, so we can send a refund to you right away.

We want to do our best to resolve this issue and hope to hear from you soon.

(jenny shaw)

• He

Hello,

It looks like there was some confusion when you placed your order. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. We want to do our best to make sure that all our customers are satisfied.

I'd like to ask you to contact our customer support team, which is available 24/7. You can either call us at 8*8*8-5*9*1-2*1*9*0 or use our Live Chat online support service. The Live Chat link is on our Contact Us page. It can help you with the most common questions and concerns we receive. Complete customer satisfaction is our number one priority.

We understand that in any business, mistakes happen all the time. Often this happens when people fail to read our Terms of Service. That's why we place our TOS on the order page right next to where you enter your credit card. We also have a link to our Terms of Service on our home page. I hope you took the time to read it before you placed your order and did not find it confusing.

If that's the case I'd ask you to return the unused portion of your order, so we can sort this out. If you are still covered by 30-day guarantee, we will refund your money right away.

Customer support and the integrity of our guarantee are at the heart of our business. I'm sure we can settle this matter quickly and easily.

(heather loope)