AcaiBurn / Acaiburn

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Hey guys, the response Posted: 2009-01-06 by Acaiburn is accurate based on the terms and conditions in their website. Most people (except the stupid ones) would not touch Acaiburn if they have read the terms and conditions. However, those who did not read are not necessarily stupid or fools as Acaiburn said. The fact is that most people are too trusting and they do not expect to be charged when they do not have the product or they not use the service. Those who made the mistake of not reading the terms and conditions are not stupid or fools. They just fell into a trap!

The future complaints against Acaiburn may come from your friends or loved ones. If you do not want that to happen, spread the word around how Acaiburn does business. You probably have forwarded jokes to your friends, relatives and acquaintances. You can do the same thing, only this time, it is not a joke.

Comments

8th of Nov, 2009
    AcaiBurn - did not give permission for credit card debit
    45 Kamira Ave Villawood 2163
    Sydney Metro Area
    New South Wales
    Australia

Originally they offered a free bottle but I had to pay postage and handling. This month they have sent out an other bottle that I didn't ask for, because they are no good for me they make me nausous.I am a Pensioner and can not afford this product

• Bi
      15th of Nov, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Unauthorised money taken
    AcaiBurn

If anyone else has had money disappear from their account due to AcaiBurn diet pills advertised on FACEBOOK. please post a note if they were successful in getting the money back and if cancelling the credit card stops the money being taken.

• Da
      19th of Nov, 2009
    AcaiBurn - overcharging
    varimi

Bought this product online from New Zealand on free trial basis, to be charged only for shipping. Credit card details show a payment in full for the product (NZ$122.00) equivalent. Have read other complaints against this company for this product where same has happened.

• Le
      21st of Nov, 2009

could you please cancel my order of purelift cream .LENA CATER
    17 QUANTOCK CLOSE EAST YORKSHIRE HU3 2HJ GBR.

• Is
      24th of Nov, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Taking payments after I have cancelled
    improvehealth

I cancelled my order of AcaiBurn in Augost 2009 and still they are taking money off my credit card.

How can I stop it ??

Please help

Isabel

26th of Nov, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Credit Card Scam
    Australia

You filthy ### Keep ripping cash out of my account every month. Well just spoke with my bank cancelled my card and have reported you as an internet scam. CBA has comenced investigation. If I ever find you I will rip off your Head and [censored] down your neck.

Sorry to fellow web users for bad langauge.

• Gi
      7th of Dec, 2009
    AcaiBurn - No Way to cancell
    Queensland
    Australia

I Have received the free trail of Acai Burn all good how ever I have not been able to cancel any automatic reorder system as all numbers are invalid web address is not working. I cannt even use the product as per medical advice. How do I stop any more shippments when they have my credit card details?

• Gi
      7th of Dec, 2009

I agree with what this person has said, the question is how do we get our money back and stop the fruad there must be away..

8th of Dec, 2009

Did this work Vanessa? Have you managed to stop the fraudulent transactions? I am experiencing the same problems. Rebecca

Hi there,

Have you managed to stop further transactions from this company as they are taking money from my account uncontollably.

Any advice would be great!
    Bex

8th of Dec, 2009

Does anyone one have a phone number that I can reach this AcaiBurn company ? These people are total ripoffs. I would really apprecite it ! Thank you...Stve

8th of Dec, 2009

SOMEONE PLEASE give me a phone number to this AcaiBurn company. or anything to help me STOP [email protected]

AcaiBurn - AcaiBurn phone number & address
    Jefferson City
    Missouri

CALL 1-800-659-3588 to CANCEL or complain about their product. I just did and got a cancellation number and I am sending the product back within the 30 day time frame. They said I should get my money back ? We will see and I will NOT stop until I get satisfaction. The return address for them is ...AcaiSlim USA...22100 E. Ave #100...Aurora Co...80019. I hope this will help someone else. [email protected]

• Ka
      9th of Dec, 2009

Dispute the charge with your bank/cc company, report them to CO atty general office and make a police report to go with the bank fraud report. This needs to be on the news
    still! This is from MAY 2009:

• Br
      11th of Dec, 2009
    AcaiBurn - cannot cancel order
    acaiburn secrets of the amazon
    Houston
    Texas

Ths company took out close to a hundred dollars on a $40.00 bottle of crap before the free trial was up. There is no way to get a hold of them to cancel. BEWARE! DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT

• Ga
      11th of Dec, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Didn't work, want my money back.
    593 Summerland Way
    Grafton
    New South Wales
    Phone: 0266425648

Tried product for time period recommended, stuck to diet and exercise regime, and put weight on. I want my money back, and will return the few tablets I have left.

14th of Dec, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Unautharised Payment
    England, Devon
    United Kingdom

I have recently had two amounts of money taken out of my account without my permission and I want that money put back into my account. The amounts are £53.84 £1.50 service charge and £55.47. If this money is not put back into my account within the next 24 hours I will be taking legal action against you. I expect a reply to this e-mail today.

• Co
      16th of Dec, 2009

I would actually love to see how much slimmer peoples' wallets not their waists were?

18th of Dec, 2009
    AcaiBurn - stop sending this product
    P.O. 806
    Nhulunbuy
    Northern Territory
    Phone: 0488433963

Can you please stop sending me this product and taking money out of my account, I only got one lot and it has contiue for awhile now. Stop stop ok

• Mb
      18th of Dec, 2009
    AcaiBurn - fees
    ACAIBURN

i sIgned up to get the free trail only and now they are sending me the bottle of pills and its effecting my health. I never order this package of such and they are now charging me. I would like to cancel this because its affecting me so someone please stop this and please cancel all this at once.