AcaiBurn / Acaiburn

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Hey guys, the response Posted: 2009-01-06 by Acaiburn is accurate based on the terms and conditions in their website. Most people (except the stupid ones) would not touch Acaiburn if they have read the terms and conditions. However, those who did not read are not necessarily stupid or fools as Acaiburn said. The fact is that most people are too trusting and they do not expect to be charged when they do not have the product or they not use the service. Those who made the mistake of not reading the terms and conditions are not stupid or fools. They just fell into a trap!

The future complaints against Acaiburn may come from your friends or loved ones. If you do not want that to happen, spread the word around how Acaiburn does business. You probably have forwarded jokes to your friends, relatives and acquaintances. You can do the same thing, only this time, it is not a joke.

Comments

• Mn
      22nd of Sep, 2009
    AcaiBurn - False information
    Minnesota

The order process for this company is a complete scam. Once you order their trial product, they wait a month and then bill your account again with no notification. Then they keep billing every month until you call to cancel. At that point, they are reluctant to return any $$ to you (you agreed to their terms). There is not way to find the original terms. Their website no longer exists in the same form. Total SCAM! Stay Away

• Br
      23rd of Sep, 2009
    AcaiBurn - brioney lowcock
    acaiburn

i ordere the free trial then 2 months later recieved 3 bottles i didnt order and was charged $94.66 i am not happy this is obviously a scam i want my money back i have checked all web sites and cant find a e mail address can you help

• Bo
      24th of Sep, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Charged
    P.O. Box 10233
    Des Moines
    Iowa
    Phone: 1-866-989-8945

I had cancelled this product Aug 18th & I received the "cancelled" product Sept. 24tht & have been charged $79.95. When I received the 1st initial order, it was offered as trail period & I could cancell the same day I received it. Which I did!
    I want the charges reversed & I'll send back the product!

• Pe
      26th of Sep, 2009
    AcaiBurn - hiden charges
    Wellbhealth

Can anyone help? I've riped off by the AcaiBURN tablets, which i was charged for my free 14 day sample. I have not been able to contact anyone from the company and i have no email address to vent my frustration to. I have also been charged £50 followed by £49.29 for my next set. These people are nothing but theives, anyone any idea how i can claim my money back and also stop them from taking more, which i can not afford to do.

• Su
      28th of Sep, 2009
    AcaiBurn - SCAM REFUND
    Queensland
    Australia

I have been given this address from my bank and have been advised to write a letter and demand unauthorised payments from my credit card be stopped immediately from them and all subsidiary companies. Someone got satisfaction from writing to them and lets face it what have we to lose!!!
    it is: ACAIBURN, WORLD HEADQUATERS, JDW MEDIA LLC, 2184 CHANNING WAY # 322, IDAHO FALLS, ID83404, USA

• Ro
      29th of Sep, 2009
    AcaiBurn - charges
    Acaiburn

I purchased some tablets from this company, I later cancelled further orders...however they are still charging me a small fee every month on my visa card...and I cannot find a way to stop this, help needed please...Rosi

• Ml
      29th of Sep, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Diet Product

I have recieved another product package that I did not order. I am unable to use the product as it causes liver inflamation with me. I need to know that I will get a refund on my product when I return it.

• Cc
      1st of Oct, 2009
    AcaiBurn - unauthorized continued billing
    acaiburn
    Texas

I am stilling being billed monthly after I stopped shipment after the first bottle because it made me ill.

• Ni
      5th of Oct, 2009

Contact your bank and tell them that it was a fraud charge that was not authorised by you. They will look into it and you will get your money back depending on what bank you are with.

Do not give up and make sure you give it to the bank straight

As for the comment above, you are con artists and you should make it clear what will happen instead of hiding the fine print in some terms and conditions rubbish.

• Di
      7th of Oct, 2009

Best thing to do is cancel your c/card and get a new one. That way they can't take any more money from you. If you don't and you don't cancel with ALL the bogus companies taking out of your account, you WILL continue to get stolen from.
    Cancelling with all the other companies is impossible, I tried, I was given wrong numbers time and again. Even if you do get to cancel with them all, there is no certainty they won't use another company to withdraw your money.

If you do manage to read a copy of the terms and conditions, there is a clause in it that says they reserve the right to change the terms and conditions without informing you. I.e. letting other 'companies' have your c/card details.

I can't stress enough, close your c/card and get a new one. Fully inform your bank of what has happened and hopefully they can recoup funds for you. At the very least, Dazzlewhite and its many guises will not be able to extort another penny from you.

• Gh
      10th of Oct, 2009

Yes, people should read the entire information, however, it is clear, that this company is deceptive in its advertizing and a free trial should be a free trial, without strings. Credible companys with quality products do, in fact, offer true free trials. Having to resort to trickery and deception to get customers is deplorable, and should be they should be exposed!!

• Ai
      16th of Oct, 2009
    AcaiBurn - unothorised payement taken from my bank occount
    Acai
    Coventry
    England, West Midlands
    United Kingdom

I sent for a free sample now every three months £37.64 has been taken from my bank account without my permission I have found it inpossible to speak to anyone obout this can you help please.

17th of Oct, 2009

Here is the Head Office contact phone number and address for Acaiburn

Suite 204, 85 Cranford Way Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada T8H 0H9
    Phone: 780.416.0211
    Email: [email protected]
    The owner of the company is Jesse Willms.

File a complaint at:

www.econsumer.gov

20th of Oct, 2009

Hello out there

well i just got off the live chat line with some one named Justin and what a patient and i mean patient person he was, he started off the conversation by politely asking for my name and phone number...Nooo... there were no records of my details, so i submitted reference nos and dates and the colour of the hair on my ###.. well almost...then i was given this website: ( www.premiumacaiburn.com/ ) I felt like i was doing all the interviewing and he was answering all my questions and forgetting his answers like 3 seconds ago!.. Justin who was selling this wonderful slimming product gave me another website www.acaislimedge.com which had more on it. the first website said that they were undergoing rennovations and to go to Red Hat Enterprise Linux or please visit RedHat.Inc website.. website which worried me if you know about White Hats and Black Hat gremlins i had more cause to be alarmed... One thing was certain Justin was one patient mother, never come across that before espicially when they are running a ship shape outfit, one gets told to piss off and stop wasting my time but no Justin could have kept going until tomorrow, and i would've ended up with that many websites..i had to keep reminding Justin that I the customer who'd just found out that I had in NZD over 100 missing and on whos authority?theirs/his or whos, but no Justin kept on his own tangent,
    and they have the cheek to say read the small print or read it properly, , thats why its in small print so you dont at ten in the evening after a Sherry or two read .the sniveling worms quilded trickery. Maybe that Australian buyer was lucky a blog or two previous.Alot weren't including me, the only silver in my lining is that i had a loaded card with afew quid on it. I suggest you go on to their live chat help line and see if you can make sense ofit-ttps://www.acaiburnpremium.com/contactus.php. Give ole Justin what for, orask for him anyways it might take a while but im sure they who or them will oblige willingly. Good luck to you cause i have learn't a lesson at $100.00 and count myself bloddy lucky. I wonder what Interpole is up to?

23rd of Oct, 2009
    AcaiBurn - Unauthorized Charge To Credit Card
    Improve Health
    Las Vegas
    Nevada

Even though product was canceled in the trail period window, they still hit my credit card for $87.62.

26th of Oct, 2009
    AcaiBurn - sending products not ordered

I ordered Acaiburn "freetrial" which I received, but then received another 3 lots and noticed from my bank statement that they had charged my account for the 3 lots, which all came together. Today I received another lot from them. They don't have an email address so I can ask them to stop sending their product to me.

How can I stop them from sending their tablets (which don't work) to me?

• Fi
      26th of Oct, 2009

It was the same with me! I even returned the pills but didn't get any reaction. Last week I phoned the international tel.nr. 00442031399104 and they gave me a cancellationnr. They promised me to stop "my account". What "account"? Apparently I subscribed by the "free trial". To be sure, I blocked my creditcard.
    Good luck!

• Be
      2nd of Nov, 2009
    AcaiBurn - I have not agreed to sign up for these tablets to be sent to me continously
    South Australia
    Australia

I have recieved tablets congratulating me on investing in ACai burn / I have tried to call without success to cancel. I had a physical reaction due to a liver issue therefore I cannot take as they are not good for me due to my health issues. I have attempted to call the number on the pamphlet but the number is not available ( 866) 9898945. Not sure what to do next

• Mi
      3rd of Nov, 2009
    AcaiBurn - continued charges after cancellation
    Acaiburn.org

I was initially attracted to the claims made by AcaiBurn.org but when i received the product i found there was a lot of ingredients i wasn't happy with so i cancelled my business. I am still receiving shipping notices & being billed.

Companies also listed on invoice:
    Wu-Yi, Pure Cleanse Pro, Resveratrol, dazzle White, Pure Lift.

• Mi
      4th of Nov, 2009
    AcaiBurn - acaiburn tablets
    4 fiddlewood lane
    nerang
    Phone: (07) 55004481

I do not want any more supplies from this organisation. and I do not have their e-mail address to contact them.