Absolute Write / everything related to them
This writer's messageboard is where seemingly anyone who expresses an opinion different than many of the moderators is a troll.
It's like the same as trump does with "fake news." if he doesn't like it, it's "fake news."
On absolute write, if someone doesn't like something you say, you're trolling.
It's quite remarkable. Some moderator old hack wasn't happy that I disagreed with her about a writing issue. Couldn't let it go, because god forbid someone other than her gets the last word (Which were extraordinarily polite) and then goads someone into being slightly less than polite... "banned for life." no recourse. No anything. So, i've let this go on long enough.
Different opinions does not a troll make. And when your moderators are nastier than the posters than the respect your writer thing is out the window pretty quick.
Anyway, i've retained a lawyer and will be filing a lawsuit shortly. Might do a class action if other people who have been wronged or defamed by their business practices want in. For now, i'm just doing it on my own. Sometimes you need to stand up to bullies. This is one of those times.
More Absolute Write Complaints & Reviews
- Absolutewrite.com - stay away from these guys 
- Absolutewrite.com - this has to be the worst writing community i've ever encountered 
- Absolute Write - got banned for saying i'm a hostage... which I am. 
- Absolutewrite.com - got a lot of bad advice 
- Absolutewrite.com - the mods are throwing people off all the time 
- Absolute Write - website
- Absolute Write - writer's forum 
- AbsoluteWrite - encourages writers to slander companies and break their nda
- Absolutewrite.com - online forum scam 
- Absolute Write - abusive owner