ABN Amro Credit Card / Rude behavior of executive!

1 India Review updated:

Rude Behaviour of executive on phone (Calling from phone no [protected]) A female Caller called me from ABN AMRO BILL Collection for collecting my last month due(due Date 7th December 2007) . Her words were like I will some people to collect payment & tell your Family member how you have used ABN AMRO Credit Card. She also told me that bank don't give anything in writing & they only want money. Bank don't know how ever you make this payment. I told her clearly that this month I have some financial problem so I won't be able to make payment this month but I told her that in next month i ll pay total amt due with the late fee amount but She told either your beg or borrow from any one but bank want there money back.

But after seeing such type of response from you employee. I decided to cancel the card and also told all my friend to Immediately deactivate there ABN AMRO Credit Card.

An

Comments

8th of Jan, 2008

i have a abn credit card. i have used my card for 49,000. And i have not received any statement for the same but was charged overdue, late payment and lot more. Called them to launch complint for the same 3 times. they said the problem will be solved. but still not receiving the statement. Dis satisfied a lot. gonna cancel the card.

• Ra
      26th of Jul, 2008

My statement AC no: AAB
    Card no:7777777772251004
    My statement of date 08/07/08 you added a late fees of Rs:700 of 2 months i Request you to plese REVERSE/RETURN my late fees. I have called in call/phone service 3-4 Times complaint.no:080711800362 please solve my PROBLEM AS EARLY AS U CAN, THANK YOU.