ABN Amro Credit Card / Rude behavior of executive!
Rude Behaviour of executive on phone (Calling from phone no [protected]) A female Caller called me from ABN AMRO BILL Collection for collecting my last month due(due Date 7th December 2007) . Her words were like I will some people to collect payment & tell your Family member how you have used ABN AMRO Credit Card. She also told me that bank don't give anything in writing & they only want money. Bank don't know how ever you make this payment. I told her clearly that this month I have some financial problem so I won't be able to make payment this month but I told her that in next month i ll pay total amt due with the late fee amount but She told either your beg or borrow from any one but bank want there money back.
But after seeing such type of response from you employee. I decided to cancel the card and also told all my friend to Immediately deactivate there ABN AMRO Credit Card.
More ABN Amro Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- ABN Amro Credit Card - Harrasing calls from collection agency of a paid card 
- ABN Amro Credit Card - Undue charges against my credit card 
- ABN Amro Credit Card - Harassing Call by Collection Agents
- ABN Amro Credit Card - Abuse!
- ABN Amro Credit Card - Inappropriate Debit Charges 
- ABN Amro Credit Card - INTEREST CHARGED AGAINST PAYMENT MADE
- ABN Amro Credit Card - forcly activated some scheme of rs-4000 without my permission 
- ABN Amro Credit Card - Wrong statement transaction!