Abella Mayfair / rapid wrinkle control eye and the sample face cream,

Canada Review updated:

Abella Maygfair eye and face cream has caused a very bad rash, burn like rash on my face and neck, I sent them pictures of what it did to me and told them about the reaction I had to it and basically got told oh well not their problem, I guess I need to see a lawyer, buyer beware.I'm not sure whats in the cream but they have caused me a lot of discomfort. I even stopped using it and reused it to make sure that was what was causing the rash, When I contacted them they said they stopped my order which I never wanted to be a member to. I only order the free trial, but they seem to have kept me on file even though I did not want to be on file and said I only wanted the free trial not to be a member. Rip off company I guess, buyer be ware. Has anyone else had problems with their skin from this cream, It sure didn't make me look younger it just ruined my skin around my eye area and my neck area. I do not use a lot of makeup or creams so I was shocked to find this product that said it was all natural and good is not natural and its harmful. I feel very frustrated and am upset they are just brushing off what their product did to me.

Abella Mayfair

Io
Mar 06, 2017

Comments

• Co
      Mar 09, 2017

This is scam! Abella Mayfair and its owers and sale people are insane to rip off people like this. They are nothing but a handful of thieves stealing money from consumers's master card. Government consumer protection should stand up and investigate Abella Mayfair as there are hundreds of people got scammed by this group of thieves. Their business practice should be condemned and be stopped so as to protect our ocnsumers rights!

• Co
      Mar 09, 2017

@Condemn Abella Mayfair scam any one do a google search on " review on abella Mayfair" or " complaint board Abella Mayfair", you will find tons of complaints about Abella Mayfair, I just wonder how come no relevant government authorities to get involved and investigate their scam business practice. every day there are consumers fall into their scam tricks and have night mare with these crooks... I feel sorry for our consumers and myself as we are also one of those victims... and had a long hard battle with these crooks at Abella Mayfair.