Ab Circle Pro / Substandard quality
I purchased my Ab Circle Pro 2 days ago and already it has become unusable. Initially I noticed that the left kneepad pivot was attached at a slight angle, unlike the right kneepad. The left kneepad will not swivel while the right pad spins freely. I overlooked this defect and have used it for a few hours now. In this short time, the paint on the frame that comes into contact with the rollers has worn off, and the rollers have now developed flat spots and will not spin. I am not excessively heavy (I weigh 150#) so I think this product was not made to actually be used by human beings.
PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY!!! DO NOT BUY THIS SHAM OF A PRODUCT!!
More Ab Circle Pro Complaints & Reviews
- Ab Circle Pro - unsafe 
- Ab Circle Pro - roller slution 
- Ab Circle Pro - Missing parts upon delivery 
- Ab Circle Pro - Dishonesty- Read before purchasing 
- Ab Circle Pro - back pain/ damage to lower spine 
- Ab Circle Pro - Scam and Rip off
- Ab Circle Pro - abcircle pro 
- Ab Circle Pro - Deceptive website/practices 
- Ab Circle Pro - Can't Return Item 
- Ab Circle Pro - rollers