AAA.com / car inspection

1 Ballantyne center, Charlotte, NC, United States Review updated:

I took my car in for just car inspection at 8:30.. I was told it will take 1 - 1 1/2 hrs. So they dropped me home. I got a call at 12:15 saying car is done and someone will come pick you up when he arrives from last drop off. Noone came or no one called. I called at 12;40 to find out when will the driver come to pick me up. "oh it can take about 1/2 or 1 hr before someone can come pick you up".

Car inspection time: start at 8:30pm finish off around after 2:pm. I mean come on. Never again i am using there car service. Terrible just terrible. They should not promise anything they cannot deliver...

Comments

• Ti
      30th of Nov, 2010

the point about dropping me off and picking me is not as important than about the time it takes. I do have a life and things to do.. which i did mention to them. hope u dont get in a situation where they tell you it will take 1 or 2 but takes about 6 hrs and you have things to do

• Po
      30th of Nov, 2010

Next time you should choose a place that does not drop you off and pick you up (one where you just sit and wait). It sounds like that is what delayed you.

• Ti
      30th of Nov, 2010

bottom line.. service sucks..