AAA.com / poor service!

Would like to get resolution from aaa insurance company. Have been trying to get our vehicle repaired since 11/06. And since aaa has had a hard time locating our account. We our even getting notices from the dmd stating we have no insurance and aaa. However, they main office has told us they would fix our account. They have been looking for a payment they have lost of ours. We would just like to get our vehicle fixed, account fixed, payment credited, and any fee's we received credited (Like lc, restatement fees, and insurance adjustments) , and an apology from aaa. Still wanting for manager and staff to return our calls...

Comments

• Um
      25th of Jul, 2008

They are taking a long time to take decision. Response is very poor.

• Li
      14th of Oct, 2010

I, too, have had a hard time getting AAA to hold themselves accountable for damages that their towing service did to my car. I have tried calling Customer Service and they refuse to talk to me! Even the manager of Customer Relations has refused to talk to me. When I filed a complaint with them 3 weeks ago after they damaged my car during a tow to my mechanic, the woman I talked to, that day, immediately assumed that it was our fault that the axle was broken and not theirs.

After there supposed investigation at the repair shop where my car was, with my mechanic and my husband there at the time of the investigation, the women and insurance adjuster spent a whole 5 minutes looking at the car and said that AAA was not at fault. When my mechanic tried to tell her that there was no way a broken transmission (which is why we were getting the car towed was to repair the transmission) could have caused the axle to break, she told him that her decision was made and if we wanted to go further we would have to get our lawyers and their lawyers involved.

I have been with them for 30 ys, since I first learned to drive and this is what they do? I was told by my mechanic that AAA is hard to get money out of to fix vehicles that were damaged during towing. Customers are told to pay up front and then they will reimburse them and then that takes YEARS to get resolved. Yeah, my WHOLE FAMILY is going to drop AAA. What a scam is right!!!