A Solid Gold Sound / Non-Payment for DJ Services Performed

1 Syracuse, NY, United States Review updated:

Hi,

Here it is January of 2010 and I STILL haven't been paid for an event I DJ'ed
back in September of '09. I called the 800 # only to find out it had been disconnected.
I checked their website and discoverd that the number has been changed.
Their new number is [protected]. They think that simply by changing the number that they will avoid the onslaught of complaints by Dj's, videographers and customers that they have wronged...well
they are sadly mistaken.

Comments

• Pi
      10th of Jan, 2010

Man I feel you! They called me on a Friday night in October for a wedding reception the NEXT DAY. I told them I wanted them to express a check to me and send me a tracking number, they said okay.. So they sent me the Paper work.

Tracking number was BS! Here we are 3 months later. No payment, infact now I call so much once they hear my voice they put me on a permanant hold. So I just call back. At this point I wast about 2 hours a making their job a ###.

I want to contact a lawyer, but it will cost me 10x as much as they owe me. But it's almost worth the expense.

BOTTOM LINE... DON'T HIRE SOLID GOLD. DON'T WORK FOR SOLID GOLD. I DON'T KNOW HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH THE SCAM THEY ARE PUTTING PEOPLE THOUGH BUT I SURE HOPE THEY ALL ROT IN HELL.

• Ns
      11th of Jun, 2010

neil starkey here,

i have done alot of reasearch! im flooding the internet with this message. im gathering everyone i can, to take action!!! i have an attorney ready to go on this. it includes customers and employees. could even include your company as for you have takedn damage resulting in loses. we need really need all the fire power we can throw at these criminals! take a look at this and please let me know what you think. the kentucky attorney general is a spear head along with edgewood police!

i have done some reaserch on this Ron Doyle and found some interesting things!

below are some links, i think you should take a look at. if carefully looked at there is a alot of links between john kruer and ron doyle. theres two sites (linkedin.com) that i have even paid for to get more info on certian people such as beth kruer and ron doyle

i have had contact with john kruer and, apparently, john kruer is feeling the heat. i sent him these links. john kruer keeps calling me about once every hour. i just let him keep filling up my voice mail. he swears the BBB has false information!! YEAH RIGHT! beth kruer will throw you for a loop, she's johns wife, he even told me she is, and she ran amear llc, the entity that ran a solid gold sound when ron doyle owened it.

as far as randy blankenship i only can get ahold of his secretary. they claim ron doyle is filing for bankruptcy but cant provide a case number, (not legally obligated) which i thought was public records anyway.

heres John kruer's personal number 859-653-5102
    try calling this John Kay i get a busy signal all the time 800-352-6760 sensory sound
    randy blankenship wont talk to me! i keep on calling! 859-823-5351
    i cant get a hold of ron doyle!!! who now owns priceless djs www.pricelessdjs.com

please contact

385 Dudley Road
    Edgewood Ky 41017
    859-331-5911
    [email protected]

i thank you for caring and appreciate your time and efforts toward these criminals!

neil starkey
    6563 monument ave
    portage IN, 46368
    219-902-6300

• Dj
      30th of Jun, 2010

Hi,

I agree completely with you. This company has ripped off people in multiple
    cities in over 20 states. The complaints go as far back as 2007.
    However.. JOHN KRUER alledgedly claims that he is no longer the owner of "A Solid Gold Sound" and that he is NOT liable for any money that the company owes. Personally... I think this is BULL [censored] but now he's gone as far as threatening to SUE ME in court if I didn't remove my negative comment against him.
    The company claimed that it has been in business for over 25 years...but the web site wasn't active until
    1999. So basically...the company was a BIG FAT LIE!! It ("A Solid Gold Sound's web site) was registered with a company called "Domains By Proxy" out of Scotsdale Arizona in 1999. The police can subphoena the records information but the company (Domains By Proxy) states on its web site that there is a cost involved in any subphoena for records...even if it's a criminal case.
    HE IS a PIECE OF [censored] and I hope he gets what's coming to him!!
    I am definitely in on a class-action lawsuit against "A Solid Gold Sound" its owner(s) and anyone else involved.
    THEY NEED TO PAY FOR WHAT THEY'VE DONE and I will do anything to help with the case against them.