42nd Street Photo / Total scam!
I was looking for a specific camera and found one on www.42photo.com website. I contacted them right away because I really needed some advice what lens to buy with my camera. Customer service rep was nice and friendly and after our conversation I finally placed my order.
The strange part was that I received no payment confirmation and no tracking number, so I was not sure did the payment went through or not. They said that everything was fine and promised that I'll get all the necessary information later.
I waited patiently for about a month but there was no sign of my order! And they did not keep their promise and I received no tracking number as well. Contacted them and asked them to cancel my order. They refused and said that it was not possible since it was already shipped. I asked for a tracking number and they said they did not have any! What?
Then I asked when will I get my camera and they replied that they have no idea. Total scam!!
More 42nd Street Photo Complaints & Reviews
- 42ND St Photo - Bad service 
- 42ND St Photo - Sales
- 42photo - delay in mailing
- www.42photo.com - Their deal was fake and camera was defective
- 42photo - Tricked into buy extra overpriced items
- www.42photo.com - They didn't provide info about order, when you call the seller
- [Resolved] 42nd Street Photo - charged cc without permission 
- 42nd Street Photo - Avoid!
- 42ND St Photo - Canon 6D