3XP Web Solutions / Fraud and rude services

125 S. Avondale Blvd., #105Avondale, AZ, United States Review updated:
4.65
Phone: (866) 559-8574
I have had the worse experience with 3XPweb solutions. I turned them down 5 times after they called me so many times. I finally gave in and signed up to later on regretting it. They wanted $99.99 plus $24.50 for the 1st month. So I figure thats not too bad for a website that offers 100 products from Doba. Then after I signed up I realize I had to pay more money to make something. They wanted me to sign up with a merchant account which cost more money, which I didnt think was to bad. But, then until my personal coach called me up they wanted something from $2200 to $6500 depending on how much traffic I wanted.

I told them NO, I dont have that money, I came into this thinking all I had to spend was $99.99 and $24.50 a month. My coach told me he could finance the $6500 for me so it would only be $180 a month. Yea sure, another payment equal to a car payment. Not happening! So I said I would think about it, and my coach Chris E. said he will send me the forms the next day. I later wrote him an email telling him that I was going to back out of it and not do it. I explained to him why. Chris E. my so called coach called me and left me a rude voice mail, he called me naive and told me that I shouldn't put up complaints on websites and his tone of voice was really provoking. Pretty unprofessional if you ask me.

So, I called my credit card company, told them to reverse the charges and they are working on it. I then called 3XPweb customer service and once again talked to another rude and emotional customer rep. His name is Paul, the first time I called him he was acting cocky and even laughed at me. The 2nd time I called him I asked him why it would take 45 days for my website to get indexed when I can get my OWN websites indexed in 3 days. Paul then said "DONT TELL ME HOW TO DO MY JOB!" And he started getting very angry and emotional at me, I asked him why he was getting so emotional at a customer. He said he remembered speaking to me and that he had his manager right next to him just in case. Because I already made a complaint about Paul from 3XPweb earlier before. So maybe Paul had a grudge against me.

Paul from 3xpweb was so mad and upset cause I questioned him and his company that he said it again "DONT TELL ME HOW TO DO MY JOB!" And then I asked him why he was getting so angry and that he should be more professional about his reaction towards a customer. Paul couldn't handle it anymore and needed to take a time out. So Paul rudely hung up on me. I called back and spoke to Nick another customer rep from 3XPweb. Nick was more polite and told me he would have a supervisor call me and also gave me the email I needed to cancel my website.

I asked Nick from 3XPweb if they monitored phone calls and Nick said "No we dont monitor phone calls" So, there you have it. This is a company that wants your money and they dont have a good enough staff to be able to monitor phone calls so anyone of us customers could potentially deal with a rude customer rep. from 3xpweb solutions.

My advise, spend the money on building your own website, learn how to do it yourself, pay for your own traffic, or get organic traffic which is free but more work. Its all about SEO and backlinks and ads. The money you could throw at 3XPweb solutions could be better spent elsewhere. With $6500 that 3XPweb wanted from me, I could use that money to make 600 websites, pay for my own domains, hosting, and traffic.

DO NOT SIGN UP WITH 3XPWEB they are the biggest rip off and the most rudest people I have dealt with. I would rather lose $130 then lose $6500. Thank God I did not bite the bait.
J

Comments

Ga
  5th of Jan, 2010
This is another case of a customer speaking to a rude customer service rep but nstead of contacting a manager, the customer chose to write a complaint calling us a ripoff. If you read what this customer wrote, where is the ripoff. In fact, if this customer would have called (or if he still calls) he'll receive a refund for the bad experience. Every customer has our telephone number and the ability to ask to speak to a supervisor, but if that request is not made when bad service is experienced, how will our managers know your expereince was unpleasant? Please call 866-559-8574 so that we can resolve your issue and hopefully change the way your feel about our company.
Sa
  14th of Jan, 2011
**********IF YOU HAVE ISSUED ANY PAYMENTS TO A COMPANY THAT HAS NOT PROVIDED ANY SERVICES AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED A FULL REFUND PLEASE CONTACT US - We can get you a full refund if it has been within 18 months since the transaction. We have no upfront fees, or contract to be signed, and no personal information is needed to start the dispute process which on average takes about two - three weeks. If you have been a victim of another form of telemarketing fraud please let us know! --- 800-982-0221 Ext 410 or 800-982-0221 Ext 401 --- email: mcooper@bcarecovery.com or srobinson@bcarecovery.com
Ma
  12th of Feb, 2011
I totally agree! Same here I got rip off! They cold me and gave me a nbever ending promise with money back guarantee if I am not happy but when I asked for a refund because obviously I was not happy. One of the guys their has the balls to even tell me that no refund policy is in their terms. Their shopping cart sucks too! They just use an Oscommerce which is an open source and their design templates sucks!!! Very old style that looks like during the early years of dot com. Whoever is the founder of that obsolete company with poor customer support service... it would be best if you close down your company. And to DOBA, why do you guys feature this as a top 3rd party vendor in your site. This will ruin your reputation.