Commission Siphonnot giving a refung

N

I paid for software to start my own business at home from SWREG which is through Commission Siphon. I paid $997 for something that doesn't work, it is a scam. They advertise a 60-day money back guarantee but when is realised the product did not work I asked for a refund. Commission Syphon emailed me back on behalf of SWREG.com, .net, .org stating they did not have a money back guarantee. I am still trying to get a refund but am probably out the money I paid. Note to others...do not deal with Instant Cash Empire, Commission Syphon, SWREG.com, .net, .org...any one of these is a scam. It starts out trying to make money at home & to get your own domain, & it is free...that's what they say.
This will cost you $27, you pay them by c/c. Then you think you are ready to go, & to get to the next step costs $300...It is all a scam. Total cost me about $2000. I have recovered half of my money but SWREG will not give a refund. I am still trying though. Beware people of these companys

• Li
    lightsron Jun 03, 2016

I am getting the run around from this company. When I sent an email to commission siphon support I was told by Simon that there was no refund. However, in the advertisement there was a six month guarantee/ risk free.
    After contacting The SWREG Team www.swreg.org they basically sent a digital response saying contact http://www.cardquery.com which basically just keeps you looping with no assistance at all. Commission Siphon & SWREG have basically taken me for almost $2, 000 dollars. I'm in my sixties and have limited income so basically I can only afford to pay the minimum payments to the bank. I know I have not lost my mind and would NOT order this product twice.

• Sk
    skydylando Oct 17, 2012

Hey Elizabeth,
    I recently purchased this software (at the cost of my total month salary) only to find out now that it is a scam. Need your help in getting a refund. Just wanted to try to make life better for me and my family and got scammed this way...
    Orlando

• Yf
    YFB May 30, 2012

This email address is not working: [email protected]

Hey,

Time's *really* of the essence, so I'll get to it...

The underground hack system, the one
    revealed on the webinar on Monday night...

(You know, the one that makes over
    $150, 000 a month in the push of a few buttons)...

... Has sold out AGAIN!

Note: If you didn't see it yet, go here:

>> =M&

HOWEVER, after over 100 emails & support tickets from you...

And after much convincing Simon has agreed to keep the page open for the next 24 hours.

See the Video Here Right Now...

>> =M&

Once that timer is reached he will close his Commission Siphon system for good. So be fast if you don't want to miss this opportunity.

Now, if you'd like to watch the cool interview I did with him on Monday night (plus see a *live walkthrough* of his 3 step ultimate system) you can watch that here...

>> =M&

So, finally, this is probably going to be the
    *last* email I'm going to send you on this and this 24 hours is (really) your LAST opportunity to get access to this amazingly powerful commission cash system.

>> =M&

So, good luck and I'll speak to you soon!

Taylor

P.S. Since we've both been getting so many emails from you who wanted it but just couldn't quite afford the up front fee.

BIG NEWS: Simon agreed to add a monthly payment option!

You can now get it with 2 small monthly installments :-)

Which should make it a bit easier, but will mean that the additional 10 copies Simon is offering will go FAST!

Watch the Very Underground Video NOW:

>> =M&

(before it's gone within 24 hours)

46F The Center, 99 Queens Road, Central, [protected], Hong Kong

To unsubscribe visit:
    To change your contact details visit:

• Fa
    Fay S. May 06, 2012

I purchased Commission Siphon on 25th April 2012. Still going through the modules so do not know if it will work or not.
    But on reading these complaints about Commission Siphon I am concerned as I did not know that Shaun Stenning was involved.
    I was one of the people in Australia who got involved with geekversity which Shaun Stenning was running. It turned out to be a total scam. But there were a lot of people connected with geekversity who tried to make it work and help us. It cost me a lot of money & I am still trying to get a refund. Can anyone verify that Shaun Stenning is connected with Commission Siphon?.
    Fay S.

Charles G. Mar 21, 2012

I've purchased CS in June 2011 and have been able to get some support from Simon... not perfect, but acceptable. I did 20 websites and up to now and about 5 of them are generating 10-20 visit a day…. That's after 9 months... There is still not to much money money coming yet but i believe it may come with more effort... and websites... Anyway I've been scammed a lot on Internet but strangely, I still believe in CS... well see later on.
    Charles G.

elizabeth williamson Feb 01, 2012

Hi Andrew!
    Thanks for your email. Yes IC3 does take your complaint seriously, if enough people "Flag" them, also FBI internet fraud is the way to go too. Unfortunately, informing the authorities is the only way to go..as it is very, very rare when the marketer (Who emailed you) answers any emails from you, it's common practice, I'm afraid!
    Did you have problems getting your refund? Or, did everything work out for you?
    Regards

AndrewXscammer Feb 01, 2012

I, too, have been a victim. Does anyone have experience with IC3? Do they take your complaint seriously? Anyone able to get a response from them? The internet marketing scam involves few people, and these few people come up with "new" products every other month. Too many people have been scammed...

• Em
    EMcMillian Jan 01, 2012

I have been with Commission Siphon since mid-October, 2011, and I had no problem with the learning modules, the research, the site builder and the traffic system. It just took me awhile to learn it all. With Commission Siphon's guidance I got my Google AdSense and Amazon Affiliate approvals based on my first sites. ( had a Clickbank account previously.) Over 3 months, I researched content and built 25 websites and they are now getting traffic and some AdSense pennies coming in. The first 25 sites I built I focused on Amazon products but the next 25 I'm going to diversify and work on AdSense traffic. I did read about the complaints before I signed up -- and I was hit up by a barrage of emails and webinars by a number of IM promoters. I chose, and then stuck with Commission Siphon, because there was so much offered to you for the price. Previous to my CS choice, I had researched over 4 months for which program to expedite a newbie to go into Affiliate Marketing in the manner I wanted to go. Commission Siphon was the best way to get complete monetized, SEO-driven sites up and out to start earning money without learning every background detail and building sites from scratch. There is a lot of work involved even with the CS system and you have to have chosen good keywords, offer unique content and follow the Google, AdSense and Clickbank terms of agreement -- if not, you're out of business and all your work is for naught. Time is involved in getting traffic - so it's 3 months plus before you know if your site is making any money. Also, 'Simon' (common business practice in publishing to use an alias in marketing/support) has been very helpful in getting back to me within 2 to 3 days to answer questions regarding problems or guidance.

elizabeth williamson Dec 16, 2011

Hello Pedro!
    I have received your email, and have sent one back asking for a few details, so that I can Proceed for you, so, go check your email ASAP!
    Meanwhile, I have had a quick look through the internet, Yes! You are right..another "Huckster Marketer", I notice that Anik had a great deal of bad comments on Warrior Forum w, r, t, his part in this scam, as in "Commission Siphon".
    Anik also marketed "Commission Siphon", amongst others, ! Basically, he has lost his reputation and switched it to another reputation far less honorable.
    My Research shows so far: That Your payment page was initially Plimus, then it was changed to SWREG!
    Anything, & I do mean anything to do with SWREG...Means...RUN! This includes the "Huckster Marketers" who market their product pre-sell through an SWREG payment gateway...RUN!...SWREG's reputation is well known all over the Net, ..They take the sellers who cannot have other reputable Payment Gateways interact for them, this automatically means...RUN!
    Regards

• Pe
    Pedro(UK) Nov 30, 2011

I am struggling to get my refund and would like to get some advise. Will email you Elizabeth hoping my case is similar enough to allow you to find ways for my refund to be payed back. Pedro (London-UK).

• Bi
    Bill Edgecombe Nov 18, 2011

I TOOK SOME ADVICE FROM HERE . i made one final attempt and requested a refund from SWREG, i told them not to send me to simon as his reply was only an autoresponder email.
    I mentioned FTC, FBI.etc and asked if i should proceede with legal action .I also brought to thier attention they advertize themselves as a software reseller and have a responsibility to provide working products and screen thier products/suppliers. Just as i suspected i got no response . I went to paypal and opened a dispute, SWREG did not respond to paypal so i escalated it to a dispute/claim, SWRED did not respond. LO AND BEHOLD Paypal ruled in my favor and I got a refund . Stand up for your rights, be patient and have you information at hand . Thank you elizabeth williamson for the valuable information and the inspiration to not give up . I hope more people have success as I did

Larry Bauge Oct 28, 2011

Hi Bill
    I got my money back a few months back, and Simon seems to be popping up under different program names with the same old scam.
    I just got an email from a company that wanted $75.00 to renew the domain name of one of the CS websites I built, claiming that they help rank my site and submit it to a blog network, Well I replied with to words ( F.O.)
    Just don't give up as I believe Swreg is also part of the scam but will bow to pressure especially if they hear you talking about legal action.
    I am so surprised that Simon has not been caught yet and is playing this scam using different angles
    I did learn one very valuable lesson through all this - I used to never buy anything unless it had a 60 day money back guarantee and I broke that rule for CS and got bitten badly, now if something looks interesting I check the "Warrior Forum" or "Scam Alert" and it has saved me so much hassle because the Internet is filled with scams, I even get phone calls from companies offering me a work at home scheme and I look them up as we're speaking on the phone and get a kick out of reading the scam reports back to them.
    So Bill keep at it until you get your money back and Elizabeth has been a great help to a lot of us and then do as I do and do some homework on a scheme before you buy it, and if there is no review in the Warrior Forum or Scam Alert then walk away from it or come back in a couple of weeks and if there is still no info then don't persue it any longer.

• Bi
    Bill Edgecombe Oct 27, 2011

I too am a victim . commission siphon wont even get past module 2 for me . I have the same outcome with swerg /simon. I have escalated my complaint through pay pal but this info here seems to have more teeth. I would be overjoyed to participate in any legal action against simon and his band of thieves . I will not rest till I get my hard earned cash back from this piece of human garbage .I may need some help too. when i bought this there were only 15 liscences available .Gee that looks like it was false advertising on top of outright fraud .I can see I am not alone in this saga .

elizabeth williamson Oct 12, 2011

To Donna in U.K.
    Congratulations to you,
    Glad to have been useful!
    Regards,

elizabeth williamson Oct 12, 2011

Hi there RoniD!
    I will do my best to help. Can you contact me through the HMA mail ? [email protected] This way I can have some contact directly with you?
    All the letters I have written are specific to those peoples particular situations, I write them personally, so there is no need for duplicate copies!
    "Simon" does not provide any useful support and is incapable of resolving tech issues. Writing to him, is a complete waste of your time!
    Your real point of view with SWREG is: Breach of contract (Him to you) Breach of contract (Him to SWREG) Breach of contract (SWREG to you)..Therefore a suspension of contract letter should be written..until SWREG have successfully concluded the software's capabilities as advertised..If they cannot, your consumer rights come into play..and there is No Contract in existence which waivers your consumer rights. You always have 'right of redress'!
    And direct contravention of FTC Act 5, including many other article contravention of variable sales acts, including, but not limited to "International sales".
    The marketers who scammed you are also in breach of FTC Act 5, as no disclaimer or verification of earnings were provided & were used to entice purchase! Marketers do not SELL< that is not their job, they PRE-SELL< The marketers who scammed you along with their "very good friend Simon" are all in Breach!
    They use SWREG as SWREG do not give refunds, therefore, unless they have a private agreement with the Seller w.r.t. refunds for their clients/students etc...They know that you will not get a refund and their commission is guaranteed not to be reduced by refunds.
    SWREG are also in direct contravention w.r.t. their payment page and the credit card companies, the NO Refunds, should be clearly stated PRIOR to Payment! Instead SWREG has a clickable link (Under the Banners for TRUSTED payments, when you click their T&C's, you need to read their 3 page contract to find their NO REFUND policy!) Then you need to go back to the payment page to conclude your payment...Q: Is your c/c company aware of their practice?
    All of this while "Simon" and the 'marketers' utilize A FALSE SCARCITY TO SELL...(This by the way is ILLEGAL..).The scarcity of "Only 2 copies left"...is 'pre-written' into the source code of the sales page! Dated March 2011 in this case,
    FTC can have a field day with this scam! & with the long list of scammer marketers!
    Not providing full disclosed info re: Further undisclosed expenses in order to utilise the software/object... is also illegal, it is known as "Huckster Marketing"...This is a criminal situation, it is not considered a civil case, basically, you go down for this!
    O.K...Now you know different areas of contention and how you may begin approaching them.
    So, if you still want some help, let me know.
    Kind regards,

• Ro
    RoniD Sep 30, 2011

Hi Elizabeth, like many others on this thread I have also been a victim of the false advertisement from Commission Siphon (CS). I sent an email to their support team and Simon replied back saying no refunds were advertised. I have your comments to others, and glad to see that many people have been successful. I'm hoping you can help me out as well. I just sent Simon back another email indicating that i believe my refund should be honored because I was misled, about the upsells, website hostings, and extra charges. I'm not sure if using the same letters you provided for the others would be a good idea as SWERG may find it duplicate...can you help me draft a support ticket for a refund to SWERG if Simon insists on no refund? Please and Thank you!

elizabeth williamson Sep 14, 2011

Hi Debbie,
    Your most welcome!
    So glad you got your refund, yours was a situation that did indeed seem hopeless! However, All has ended well for you.
    Congratulations to you Debbie!
    Take care,
    ..Bye...

Debbie Andrews Sep 14, 2011

I just want to express how grateful I am to Elizabeth for helping me to get my money back. I would never have gotten it back but she saved me and many of us on here. Thank you so much for everything Elizabeth.

Debbie Andrews Sep 14, 2011

Hi everyone... I am so excited that I just had to jump in here before I'll send Elizabeth an email. I got a response from Swreg with the reply... they were going to investigate it with apologies for the inconvenience I had been through and they would follow through with the investigation... that was last week... then Lo and Behold I went into my bank account and noticed that my credit card had a deposit of $1135 in it. Checked it out. it was from Commission Siphon / Swreg. Yes, I got my money back. Yes I... have my money back. Im shouting out for joy. I really thought I would never see that money again. Elizabeth, I didnt get any more emails after the first reply from Swreg. Just the apology... they would investigate and then they must of just put the money back in. I never got any email from them to say they had finalised the investigation and will deposit the money. Nothing at all. It was just there. I am so happy, and it came at a much need time. Well Im off to tell Elizabeth now.

elizabeth williamson Sep 09, 2011

Hi guys!
    Nice to hear from you! Here's hoping all is well!
    For you Debbie..Keep me informed RE: (SWREG) investigation...This is where I can be REALLY useful...*** Can you send me a copy of your "acknowledgement" for the "Letter of intent" I wrote for you, as they actually need to inform you or, and, any courts of a 28 day delay, (this gives them time to prepare for their hearing..if the complainant decides to proceed legally)...However, it is not good enough to just tell you "they are sorry & will keep you informed of their investigations"...Send me your letter ASAP!
    As "syphonedoff" said...Sean has taken down the forum...he can't deal with the complaints!...wow! what a man!!... "way to go..Sean!"
    There is another of our friends: Phil O'Toole...He has just written on "Commission siphon complaints - scam software" here on complaintsboard.com..he needs some help guys! I have directed him to "commissionsiphon-not giving a refung"..give him a word of encouragement!
    I'm getting quite a few messages, people are finding this thread..reading our experiences..putting into practice our own efforts of getting refunds..and managing to get their refunds...The damn thing is still being sold!!! SWREG has done "Sweet FA" about all the complaints and chargebacks and threats!!!...Debbie, I want that letter!!
    So guys..we did some good work here...
    Take Care To All,

• Sy
    syphonedoff Sep 09, 2011

Sorry about all the gibberish, apparently this comment editor does not like quotation marks or apostrophes. I cannot edit it either.

• Sy
    syphonedoff Sep 09, 2011

Hey Elizabeth et al,
    First time back in several months. I've actually continued with IM, and looks like I might succeed in spite of the "Simon the Swindlers." It's amazing to me someone hasn't popped a cap in Simon. The man is a sociopath and regards others only in relation to what he can get from them. However, I 'm firm believer in sowing and reaping-Karma if you will. Man o' man has he stored up a butt-load of bad Karma. Glad to see people are getting their refunds, I 've posted this thread on several forums. In case anyone is interested, Sean has taken down ENE's forum. While he may give some crap answer as to why, those of us who were really active know "the emperor wasn't wearing any clothes" and said so. I don't think he cared for that.

Larry Bauge Sep 09, 2011

Hi Guys
    I got my money back about 3 months ago with Elizabeth's help ( I simply followed her advice and Swreg knuckled under like all cowards do under pressure and gave me back my money )
    I still think Swreg should give a refund when asked for one because by now they know CS is a scam but they still put all victims through the same process until that threat is given to them ( So Swreg must be part of this scam as well )

Larry

Debbie Andrews Sep 09, 2011

Hey Steve, yeah its a shame that you have to see your old company change like that. Ive learnt that you are only lucky with this if you just strike the right person who is honest or gives a care to help the customer. Fortunately we have had an Guardian Angel watching over us here who has helped most of us out. Elizabeth has been a Godsend, I received an email finally from the Legal Department apologising for the inconvenience I have experienced and they will contact me asap once they have done some investigation. I dont think I would of had a chance if Elizabeth didnt take the time out to help me and for all of us here. I can feel my refund is on its way back. Elizabeth studied my Consumers Guarantee Act, and I think the Fair Trading act of New Zealand and whatever she could do to compose a Letter of Intention. If shes not a Lawyer then she should be awarded an Honorary one. I feel so much weight coming off because now the way seems clearer.

• Ju
    Jumbocruiser Sep 07, 2011

Just to make a point.

SWREG are not crooked They appear to have handled your complaints incompetently though.

I used to own SWREG and sold it to Digital River and am disgusted at the poor level of customer service being reported here. We would have seen a red flag with the first reports and frozen the vendor's account and kept you in touch with proceedings.

Steve Lee

Debbie Andrews Aug 16, 2011

I think so. We should all get on a plane and fly to where Elizabeth lives and give her the biggest bunch of flowers, the biggest hug (group hug) and take her out on the town and a million other nice things our group could do. Hey has anyone heard from Tateesho. I have sent of the letters today for Swreg and Simon. These are the letter Elizabeth helped me with re: Consumer Rights in New Zealand and they look so convincing I swear they will bend at the knees. Thank you Elizabeth. I will post the reply on here once they reply.

Larry Bauge Aug 08, 2011

Boy oh Boy Elizabeth
    You should have studied law or then again maybe you did, without your help Simon and Swreg would be getting away with most of this crap, although I am really puzzled by Swreg, I guess they are crooked but knuckle under when there is a bit of pressure put on them.

Larry PS - Thanks for the heads up on Traffic Phoenix and those ### pushing it, some of those guys I thought were on the up and up.

elizabeth williamson Aug 08, 2011

Hi Debbie!
    Walter's communications with me are w.r.t Germany consumer law, & legal systems allowed in Europe.
    Here is your New Zealand Info:
    You have a consumer guarantee act 1993. Your time limit in New Zealand differs, you have 6 years to claim under your act, after discovering your problem.
    You have what is known as "Disputes Tribunal".
    The fact that "Simon" states that the software was not advertised with a refund, does not cut any ice! That is his problem, not yours! Why? There is no "No Refund" information on the webinar, nor, in the payment page. Meaning?..An 'error and ommission', That is a discussion between "Simon", SWREG, and their individual Errors & Ommissions insurances, it has nothing to do with you!, O.K? So, we are not the least bit interested with their problems...Let's get on with the rest...
    Merchants cannot use a disclosed, or, even worse, non-disclosed policy/policies, to refuse the return of defective merchandise, and must allow you the choice of: Repair, replacement, or Refund... "Simon", and nor, SWREG, can waiver your statutory right. There is no contract that waivers "Statutory right".
    Send me copies of your letters to & from "Simon" and SWREG. So that I know where to start. (any c/c or sensitive info...please delete).
    Kind Regards,

Debbie Andrews Aug 08, 2011

Thankyou Elizabeth. It looks as though you didnt get my email. After a couple of days I wondered if I took the right email address down. But Thats okay. Walter sent me his communications with you so I am going to read through and see what I can do from there. Yes about that webinar, I did go into the Webinar with Charlie and guess what? I typed in that it was just like CS and their spiel was exactly the same as CS too and they were scamming. Shortly after that my comments got deleted so I opted out. Im very careful now about how to see a scammer coming.

elizabeth williamson Aug 05, 2011

Hi Debbie!
    I did say if you needed help you should get in touch, right?

To anyone else who wants to know...Commission siphon..is now being given away as a bonus!..Attached to a soft ware program called "Traffic Phoenix" (google in: Traffic Phoenix scam/review)...$997!..SWREG...False Webinar..Name of "Charlie" (Dan Harmilt..U.K)...usual 'friends & family stuff'...usual 'only 2 copies left'...The Marketers?...
    Just so you know who to look out for: WARNING:
    James Denzel, Travis, Paul Lynch, Paul Ponna, Anik Segal, Jamie Lewis, Nigel Richards, Adeel Chowdry, Marcus Moore...Why???...$500 commission! That's why!

Debbie, ..if you need help, , then contact us, everybody is happy to do their bit to help you!
    Regards,

• Wa
    Walter B. Aug 02, 2011

Hi Debbie,
    I know it's so frustrating. In my case the refund has been re-credited a few days ago. Contact me at rigola1 at yahoo dot de, maybe I can pass on some of the help I've been receiving from Elizabeth.

Debbie Andrews Aug 02, 2011

Oh.. I feel sick in my head. That swindler emailed back a very formal email today to say the same thing he said before... it does not come with a money back guarantee. I was so furious with him, told him I hate the program and he didnt even mention about the site when he is going to fix the problem.. As usual Swreg did not reply to my email. This might be the 6th time I have emailed them and Simon so many. I told Simon theres so many people out here who want to strangle his neck. Its abit harder to not knowing where to begin living down under. I guess I should read all the posts and try anything.

Debbie Andrews Aug 01, 2011

Larry, you are absolutely right. If he looked after us he would have more people joining up. And he would be richer for sure.

Debbie Andrews Aug 01, 2011

It gives me hope that there are some success stories on here. Im still hanging in there. Simon still hasnt fixed my site. He said he will get someone else to fix it over a week ago and that I must build more sites blah blah. I threatened Swreg, neither them or Simon have responded. That was a week ago. Absolute nightmares. the both of them. CS and Swreg. I told Simon in an email, I have given up on his idea and begged him if he has got a heart to please give my money back. Hes given it back to others why cant he give it back to me. Sorry guys, got so desperate. Who knows what might be in my email in the next day. Oh yeah I did tell him and Swreg Im taking legal action too.

• Wa
    Walter B. Jul 26, 2011

Hey Guys,
    This is to give encouragement to all of you who are still struggling to get their refund from SWREG for the CS scam. It took about 6 weeks and several e-mails till I finally got this message from SWERG: "We are processing your refund for order: U... . Please allow 5 - 7 days for the credit to be applied to your credit card."
    At first SWERG kept referring me back to Simon ("Unfortunately, we are unable to assist you with this issue at SWREG Customer Service. Please contact the vendor directly for assistance with the product you have purchased. ") and they ignored my request to present me the contact information of the vendor (Simon).
    Finally I asked to bring this case to the immediate attention of the SWREG.org Legal department' and I was telling them that I intend to issue a "Subpeana Ad Testificandum" to them. I honestly can't tell what made them finally comply with my refund request but I want to encourage anybody with this post to not give up easily.
    On this occasion I also want to thank Elizabeth for her valuable support. It's been a mercy to have her alongside.

Larry Bauge Jul 25, 2011

Hi Debbie
    I had five sites in CS which I deleted once I got my money back, I even deleted my CS folder and bookmarks as I don't want any reminder of that garbage at all, the only thing I do have is the Google Analytics software which shows no visitors at all since March when I got suckered into CS. If Simon had put as much effort into making CS work as he did in making a scam out of it he would be rich by now and loved by all his members ( go figure ).

Larry

Debbie Andrews Jul 25, 2011

oh I forgot to mention... Check out my webite... the-homecoming-dress.com. Simon said he would fix it a week ago. I cant get into it to make the changes. He said he didnt know what was wrong so he would have to bring someone else in to look at it. The Amazon carousel is promoting cellphones when my site is about ballgowns. I m not even on page 20. I stopped looking after that. Page 2 of the site all the images plus article except 1 item are deleted. Every thing was fine until Simon put it online live. The product has some good points but its been a total nightmare just getting through the first site. I got as far as 5 sites but I gave up after doing the 5th site. Which I havent put online.

Debbie Andrews Jul 25, 2011

Hey Guys are we allowed to site one of those threatening letters here. Maybe mine arent tough enough. Im waiting to hear from Swreg. I told them if I get a reply from Simon Ill be so ticked off I will take legal action or what ever it takes. Ha! ha!

Debbie Andrews Jul 25, 2011

Hi Larry, I wished I read your mail earlier. Anyway I have been tough with Swreg so lets see what they are going to reply in this next email. I told them if they put me back to Simon again I am taking legal action.

elizabeth williamson Jul 25, 2011

Hi Swarke!
    Congratulations! Great news! The U.K's system for these kind of scams are second to none! Glad that our experiences posted here encouraged you to get tough with them, that's what it's all about. Another of our friends, here, on complaints board: Walter, after several threatening letters, got his refund too!..Good news all round!..today's a good day!
    Kind Regards,