Coca Colasprite can empty

M

Hi,

I am writing to inform you that having recently purchased Sprite Cans from Shop rite in Lyndhurst, NJ we found one can of sprite in our box of 12 cans, completely sealed containing NO Sprite soda? Very odd and strange this would happen. The case of Sprite was sealed as well. It did not appear to be tampered with since the case with tightly sealed. We paid for a case and could not finish drinking the rest of the cans since we weren't sure if other cans were defective. Please contact me via email with any questions. I've attached a picture of the can of Sprite and the UPC Barcode from the case of Sprite.

Thank you for listening.
Mary Alvarez
1038 Gillis Place
Secaucus, NJ 07094

sprite can empty

• Updated by Mary Alvarez · Nov 28, 2017

I can't find my receipt. Great customer service! You should send me a can of sprite for my troubles. This is ridiculous.

• Updated by Mary Alvarez · Nov 28, 2017

Seriously I have small children and you expect me to go back to shop rite stand in line for a refund? This is your error not mine.

pobarjenkins Nov 28, 2017

It appears that you do not understand the concept of this website. It is a public consumer complaints board and is not affiliated with Sprite or Rite Aid. I am not associated with these companies either. That being said, I understand having small children makes trips difficult, but if you want the refund then this is most likely what will need to be done. You could try calling them but unless they keep your payment information on record they most likely cannot refund you.

pobarjenkins Nov 28, 2017

@pobarjenkins Correction: Shop Rite, not Rite Aid. I apologize for the mistake.

pobarjenkins Nov 27, 2017

It sounds like this was just one bad can. You should be able to take the case along with your receipt back to the store of purchase for a replacement or refund.