Coca Coladiet coca cola cans

R

I have had two separate occasions in the past few weeks where a diet coke soda can exploded in my refrigerator. In both instances, the entire top of the can exploded off and contents were thrown throughout my refrigerator. I have many other beverages in my refrigerator at the time these cans exploded and they were fine. I have a picture of one of the cans i could forward you if you provide me with an email address. I find this to be extremely dangerous since on both occasions the entire top exploded off the can. My entire refrigerator was filled with contents from the cans. If someone were to open the refrigerator when one of these can exploded I fear there would be injury to that person.
Jean Farren