Clear Point DirectThey cashed my check and I never heard from them again

A

I sent an order through the paper to clear point direct for two braws that came up to $27.20 they cashed my check and I never heard from them again.

Joanne M. Andruchowsky May 10, 2007

To whom it may concern,

On the 30th of March 2007. I sent out a check #1247 over the calf compression socks for women. #'ug 70234 (005-Be & 0550Bk). I did receive the black in the mail on May 1st 2007 i am still waiting for the beige 2 pairs. How long does this take to receive your items? This was an advertised article in our sunday paper in The Post and Courier in Charleston SC 29483-1824. Please send my items or refund my money.

Joanne

• Ri
    Rita Meyer Jan 20, 2008

To whom it may concern,

On the 10th of December 2007. I sent out a check for 2 pairs of over the calf compression socks for women. The check was cashed

Please send my items immediately or refund my money or I have no choice but to report you to the better business bureau.

Rita

• Ri
    Rita Meyer Jan 20, 2008

I am adding the company name to the previous complaint:
    "Clear Point Direct"
    To whom it may concern,
    On the 10th of December 2007. I sent out a check for 2 pairs of over the calf compression socks for women to Clear Point Direct
    The check was cashed and I am still waiting for the 2 pairs. How long does it take to receive your items? This was an advertised article in our Sunday paper in Ohio.

Rita

• Th
    T.H Mar 04, 2008

I ordered the Bunston bag, they cashed my check and never sent it. I have called 3x and been on hold for hours each time. They told me it was on back order and the computer did not tell me this. So they said on the 3ed call that they found a bag and was sending it UPS, that was 1 wk ago, still no bag. I paid for it Jan 3 it is now Mar. 4, 08. I will never order from here again. I am calling BBB also, you should do the same if they do this to you.

• Li
    Linda Feb 18, 2009

Well, it is now 2009 and Clearpoint Direct is still ripping customers off! I received one package containing their 3 Crock Pot recipe books on 02/10/09. I ordered "two" sets of these cookbooks and have not received the second set. I have e-mailed them twice and can not get through to them on their 1-888-840-9999 phone number. My second e-mail came back undeliverable. Is this mail order company above the law?
    Linda

• Br
    brtny82 Feb 18, 2009

I placed and paid for an order on 01/12/09, in the amount of $28.87 from Clearpoint Direct. I sent an email to Clearpoint Direct on 02/03/09 using the email on the PayPal receipt, as I had not yet received my order. I have not received a response. I attempted to call Clearpoint Direct on 02/03/09 and 02/05/09 with the number provided on the PayPal receipt. I got a message stating that no one is available (did not take messages).I sent a fax to Clearpoint Direct on 02/05/09 with the fax number provided on the PayPal receipt, stating that I had not received my order and have been unable to reach them.I have not received a response.On 02/06/09 I was able to reach "Christine" on the phone. I was told that the items shipped that day and would arrive in 7 to 10 days. When asked why my items hadn’t been shipped earlier, I was told they were on back order.On 02/18/09 I was able to reach “Christine”, after being on hold for 16 minutes, as I had not yet received my order. I was told that my items shipped on 02/10/09 (not the 6th, as I was previously told), and I would receive them in 5 to 10 days. At this time, I asked for a tracking number. I also asked where my items were shipped from and was told New York. After we spoke, I checked with the United States Postal Service, UPS, and Fed Ex – all of who told me that they do not have a record matching that number. I am question the validity of Clearpoint Direct as a legitimate business.

• Gi
    Girlthing Feb 22, 2009

I believe what this company is doing is ordering from some warehouse or something where they may need to purchase XX amount of bulk items before placing an order.

I ordered one of their small light weight products and was charged shipping by the amount of money spent on the item, not the weight. That bothers me with any company. Regardless, I purchased this item on 02/06/09. I gave them ample time to remedy their situation after they wrote to tell me the peti-buffer was on back order, due to "unforeseen circumstances." I have sent many letters asking for a tracking number. I received one more response telling me the item would be in stock on 02/15/09 and to expect it shipped them. Today is 02/22/09. I haven't received anything and I honestly do not believe I will.

On Monday I will be visiting my Bank to have the charges reversed. If my Bank charges a fee for this reversal, I will contact an attorney. I don't care if it is $18 or $98, money is money!

• Cr
    crock Mar 13, 2009

I ordered two bras for the amount of $13.93. I received an email that my order was shipped out Feb. 11, 2009. It is not March 13, 2009 and I still have not received my order.
    I have called the 1-888 number listed and you are put on hold permanently. No operator ever answers your call.
    I emailed my complaint to the email address given, but get no response.

• Crock,

I do not have your full name so I cannot verify this complaint, please contact us directly and we can assist you.

However, if the item you have ordered has been received and is in excellent condition. Can you please amend or delete this complaint posting on complaintsboard.com? Thank you.

Clearpoint Direct/Carole Martin
    1-888-840-9999

• I am not a bot, but a real person.

Clearpoint Direct/Carole Martin

mary bruck Apr 28, 2010

I received my order in less than l week. Received two emails confirming order and that order was sent. Was extremely happy with service, will order again from them.

• Mr
    Mr. Blue Jul 19, 2010

I have ordered All-In-One Leather Wallet for $23.62

They said Im going to receive it within 24 Hours, I waited a week, and I still didn't get it. Latter I saw a lot of bad reviews about clear point direct company, many people say that they are just some sort of stealers

I just want my money back

I also tried to call them about 20 times, on week days, no one ever answered

People don't waste your money on it

Karim

[email protected]

• Karim,

You did not read our documentation correctly, we never guarantee you will receive an order within 24 hours. We guarantee it will be processed and ready to ship within that time frame, once it is in the hands of Canada Post or USPS, we cannot control the amount of time it will take for you to receive it.

I know we have had phone issues as recently as 2 weeks ago, however I believe that has been resolved, please feel free to try calling again.

Please contact us directly and we can assist you to verify any complaints you may have.

WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU, OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS ARE WAITING FOR YOUR CALL.

Clearpoint Direct
    [email protected]

Sarai Sarai Aug 05, 2010

I sent back two bras, they were not as they should have been, I never recieved my money back. I am a senior citizen living on a fixed imcome and every penny counts. Please return my money back to me. Brenda Phillips 1816 Dunnideer Dr. St.Louia Mo 63136 Shame on you!

• Hr
    hr333 Aug 16, 2014

thanks to all who posted their rip offs by this company! your reviews made me NOT
    want to put in an order at all...remember everyone before you buy anything online...google reviews on a company or a product, this wise pew-research will save your cash flow! thanks again!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices