Claimyourgroceries.com$500 voucher

I to am VERY UPSET! I purchased furniture from Tenpenny with being told that I would recieve a voucher for $500 back if I bought $100 in groceries every month and mailed in my receipts.Well...Needless to say this is a big SCAM! I have gotten nothing in 4 months and never recieved any emails from this so called leget company of CLAIMYOURGROCERIES.COM This is a scam and now they have gone BANKRUPT! How convienent.. Something does need to be done about this.All of us that have fallen for this and have gotten nothing in return(when doing what we were told to do) should get some kind of compensation.I spent money with believing that I was getting a really great deal and got NOTHING!Please watch and check out to make sure leget before you do anything that says FREE...Nothing is FREE! I will be going forward with this problem and will fight to get something back from this.Not HAPPY about this and will not deal with this.Good luck to all of you with this problem and if we all fight maybe we can get what we were PROMISED!

• Jw
    jwiersma Jun 14, 2009

I have yet to get reimbursed for groceries since March, 2009.

• Ol
    olga santos Jun 30, 2009

I don't recevied any card to march, april, may

Mary Ann 50 Aug 16, 2009

Nothing received as promised. Would have purchased product elsewhere, but this promo sounded great! Too good to be true!

• Ga
    Gayle in Illinois Aug 24, 2009

I will be glad to join in the complaint. I, too, bought furniture with the promise that I would receive $500 worth of free groceries for one year. I registered as I was told and I have been sending my receipts monthly as instructed since April, 2009. I still have not received anything. This is very aggravating that people can get by with doing this to us consumers. I, too, have tried contacting this place by email but to no avail. There should be some kind of legal action we can bring against this fraudulent company. This makes me furious.
    Gayle in Illinois

• Ri
    righteouslady Aug 25, 2009

Me too Same thing .

• Ha
    hatinbbznow Sep 02, 2009

Been sending these coupons in with my $100 worth of receipts and have never received any credit cards. Also paid claimyourgroceries.com a check for $4.50

• Ba
    barb12 Sep 03, 2009

I am in the same boat. $500 and nothing. Sent in 4 months of receipts - nothing. Then got a "press release" email talking about BBZ Resource Management filing chap.11 and that they have suspended redemption of gift certificates. Can we say - we all got screwed! I didn't get one certificate. How can these stores offer this program? What can we do?

• Sp
    S.Page Sep 26, 2009

I have been submitting grocery receipts since April 2009 and have not received any $25 visa cards. I have attempted to correspond with Claimyourgroceries.com but they have not responded. I'm very upset with this company for their false advertisments! Something should be done!

Not Tim 2 Sep 27, 2009

They filed Chapter 11 in June and the judge recently told them is should be Chapter 7 since they say they have no assets to pay any of us.

What is worse is they are back by the name of Money Saving Incentives, still in Mesa Arizona and still selling gas and grocery certificates.

There should be a law against that sort of thing. Leaving 10's of thousands of people holding worthless pieces of paper and then starting up a new business is not right.

• Ge
    gegeanis Oct 01, 2009

I also fell for this scam. I should have known that I was not going to receive any since my first voucher was mailed in February 2009 and it's now October 1st. I think all business' involved were dooped too. They were given this so called program to encourage customers to buy from them in hopes of this rebate. Well at least I have a new refrigerator. It would have been nice to get some free food.

• Tr
    trust nothing Oct 04, 2009

Bought furnature at Rock Bottom Beds in stockon CA and was told we get $500 worth or groceries at any store we shop, Example spend $100 and get $50 gift card, We have sent in original receipts for $400 as instructed by Rock bottom and Claim your Groceries.com and yet seen anything, THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM BY ROCK BOTTOM BEDS AND GROCERIES.COM to generate revenue and never return ad commited

• Li
    Lisa Montoya Oct 07, 2009

I used an auto glass repair service during the summer, May or June, I chose their company because they said they would be able to send me $300.00 worth of grocery vouchers for any supermarket of my choosing. I was responsible for mailing in to them a receipt of $100.00 a month and they would then mail me a monthly $25.00 voucher. They never did!

• Da
    Da1 Jan 30, 2010

Me too I did the same thing and no $25 giftcard coming from them or email responsed either.Are there mailing grocery voucher dept. address moved because my Jan. 2010 mail was returned?

• Da
    Da1 Jan 30, 2010

I have been sending "Grocery voucher dept." mail since May 2009 and never received a $25 giftcard as promised and neither respond to my email. If they move into a different address they could have send me a new current address, so my Jan. 2010 mail could not be returned.

• Vo
    voucherlessgregg Feb 23, 2010

Left holding the voucher and not happy...
    I don't understand how the company (BBZ) could offer more vouchers than they can back up? Dont' they have a bonded amount or some legitimate way that something like this is carried out? Also the furnature store that gave me my usless voucher did not call me to try and explain what had happened with BBZ so I will not go there again, Ashley or Tenpenny furnature! Even if they felt they did not have a responsibility, I think they did! They offered the vouchers, and I bought the furnature based on the grocery money "THEY SAID" I would get back. It's not just the money either it is also the time and effort that was put in to secure payment on the vouchers. It is also the fact that we spent our money at a particular store per the guidelines to get reimbursed.
    Shame on Tenpenny, and Ashley furnature for not treating me like a customer that they would ever want back in their store. If I were running the store I would have called every customer that recd the vouchers and at least let them know I was concenred, and unhappy about the end result. To stick your head in the sand is not how to do it guys!!!

Gregg R.
    Pinckney MI

• Cy
    Cynthia Suominen Feb 26, 2013

My husband and I also purchased matching recliners from a local furniture store with the promise of $500 of free groceries. I too mailed a couple of months worth of receipts and one day in the mail came a notice of BBZ Resource Management, Inc. was filing bankruptcy. This was back in 2009. Well, today in the mail comes a NOTICE OF INTENT TO ABANDON AND/OR DESTROY PROPERTY OF THE ESTATE for BBZ. Excuse me? Can they send something printed in simple English so common folk such as myself know what they are actually saying? All I want is what I have coming to me and that is my $500 free groceries. For Pete Sake!!! this is how they get away with ripping us off. Just string it along for 4+ years and you forget. I had to look up on the internet who this filing was on!!! ARGH!!!
    Cynthia