Chuck E Cheesehorrible service

G

Occasion: my 2yr old's birthday party on 2.5.11. Service: horrible!! Checked website & called prior to walk in party. I was told it was "1st come 1st serve" which was fine until I learned it was "1st come 1st serve with reservations only seating" meaning my $400.00 party with 40 guests would have to be let in super small increments, as seating was available. Through our prior conversations, I was lead to believe I would be able to come in, get my tables and allow my guests to sit down. The wait staff was very apologetic but zero help... Even worse was the young manager who had no idea how to run this place efficiently. This was a horrific waste of money and time: my guests and I will not be returning!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices