Resolved Chrpay.com — Triple billing / no service
I was advised that my virus protection was expired. So i ordered a new years contract. But then the warning came again that i had no protection. I checked my bank and the services had been paid throught my checking account.
I again recieved notice that my virus protection was expired. I checked my computer to see if i had protection and i did. Yet several more days went by with the same warning. So i tried to remove the virus protection, and it cause my computer to crash wiping out my entire hardrive. Now 6 weeks later and 189. 00 or repairs, i still have been charched 3 times for this false protection and there is now way to contact this company.
What shall i do now?
More Chrpay.com Complaints & Reviews
- Chrpay.com / Ducforceide - Unauthorised Transactions
- Chrpay.com / Ducforceide - CREDIT CARD FRAUD
- Chrpay.com / Eurosoft - illegal transaction
- Chrpay.com / Ducforceide - unauthorised transaction
- Chrpay.com / Eurosoft - Fraud transaction - Credit card charged
- Chrpay.com / Eurosoft - SCAM
- Chrpay.com / Ducforceide - they charged me for nothink
- Chrpay.com - Unauthorised Transaction
- Chrpay.com / Pnra 12024369063 - an anti virus company claiming to be afflilated with microsoft and scaring me into believeing that my computer was in danger.