The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Chrpay.com / Eurosoft — SCAM
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: The above company hacked into my computer with a security pop up. The only way to get rid of it was to install it. After speaking with Microsoft, I loaded Stopzilla which gets rid of viruses. As a result it deleted the security package. On my credit card bill is an amount owed to the above company for $49.95 plus an International service fee of $1.50. Although I downloaded the package, but did not use it, my question is: Do I have to pay this amount or should I call them and refuse to pay?
More Chrpay.com / Eurosoft Complaints & Reviews
- Chrpay.com / Ducforceide - Unauthorised Transactions
- Chrpay.com / Ducforceide - CREDIT CARD FRAUD
- Chrpay.com / Eurosoft - illegal transaction
- Chrpay.com - Triple billing / no service
- Chrpay.com / Ducforceide - unauthorised transaction
- Chrpay.com / Ducforceide - they charged me for nothink
- Chrpay.com - Unauthorised Transaction
- Chrpay.com / Pnra 12024369063 - an anti virus company claiming to be afflilated with microsoft and scaring me into believeing that my computer was in danger.
- Chrpay.com / Eurosoft - Fraud transaction - Credit card charged