Chess.comunauthorized debit card charge

J Nov 15, 2019

Hi, I was charged $99.00 to my debit card on 11/15/19 from Chess.com. I recall recently visiting this site for a few minutes but I did not purchase anything including a membership. I do see on ITunes that a paid subscription to this App is $1.99; which, I did not purchase. The last four digits of the card that charged me $99.00 is 4786. I need this to please be reversed immediately. My e-mail is [protected]@gmail.com and phone number is [protected]. When I went to your website to try to log in so I could look for your phone number and I clicked "forgot password", I was asked for my e-mail and when I entered it the e-mail was not recognized; this further confirms that I did not register for a subscription and was charged in error. I am not sure how this happened or how Chess.com obtained my debit card information. Please correct this and contact me if you need anything from me in order to do this immediately. Thank you. Jeff Smith [protected].

unauthorized debit card charge