Chess.comchess.com

A

This site has a gps tracker that freezes your pg right before you're about to win and causes you to lose because of *game abandonment*...after I lose, it unfreezes ...and everything works great...it's getting obvious ..this been going on for years...but it gotten worse... it did it 5 times in one sitting (2 hours). Smdh causing me to loss games and drop my ratings. Is it because I'm black ? I'm filling civil rights lawsuit asap...I'm tired of these sites and apps. You cheating devils aint [censor] but liars.

Gabe Harmat Nov 24, 2018

yeh, what is the phone number for this site?

Gabe Harmat Nov 24, 2018

I have joined chess.com to play chess for fun and a learning experience. Unfortunately I have to report a bad experience with a person who goes by the name Queenspawn. After I lost a game against this guy he mocked me and in in a couple separate e mails he called me names such as : wino, old man, [censored]. I've responded in kind but then I was the one who got a warning. Funny, looking at comments from other players, apparently they all share my views that this individual is very unsportsmanlike, is an ungracious winner and lacking any social skills. This guy should take a few courses of martial arts where the first thing they teach you is respecting your opponent, being highly skilled in Krav Maga I'd be glad to teach him a couple lessons.

Gabe Harmat Nov 24, 2018

wow, thanks for sharing, this happened to me too. I was in winning position on several occasions when the page froze on me too. I had to call my internet provider to install new equipment.

• He
    Helen3003 Nov 19, 2018

well why don't you call them the number +[protected]_O777 this might literally help
    Yes, the same thing has been happening for well over 13 years...what a joke that they cannot fix the gimmick. LOL...they have some players that just don't want to lose, even if it means to cheat the game and kill it early.

• De