Check Bill WAUSHave 1.05 pending on my account!

W

One Dollar and five cents show up on my credit card account. And I don't know who it was from All I know is it came from a CHECK BILL WAUS and no telephone number with it. It is pending until the 23rd of April. If they don't take it by the 23rd It will go back in my account. But if they don't that means they might take more.I have to wait until the 23rd to Dispute it. In the mean time I will have to pay Ten Dollars to get another card. There wasn't even a telephone number with this check bill waus. Be Ware people are really getting scam all over the U.S. I SAW THAT THIS PLACE MIGHT BE IN Arabia something like that.

• Ta
    Tammy Jun 05, 2008

Also happened to me too..But dont know how or why good luck to all..and to me...

• Ki
    kim west May 20, 2008

My credit card was also charged 89 cents. I never heard of the company and I did not order anything. I was told by my bank I would have to wait until it cleared tomorrow before we could get more information.

• Ki
    Kimberly Felix May 20, 2008

Me too Me too Me too. charge for $1.89.. This is ridiculous.. They had to get the CC number from somewhere... Somebody's not telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I just don't see how this company could've got my CC number unless CC company sold info to 3rd party. I MADE Card company issue me another card without fee.
    It's crazy how easily it is for us to be prey.
    Irritated in Georgia!!

• Ke
    Kerri May 08, 2008

The same thing happen to me & I dont even know how they got my account info.. what is CHECK BILL WAUS.

• Je
    Jennifer Wagy May 02, 2008

I have a pending Debit card transaction on my account for $1.05 that is a fraudulent charge. It shows it is pending by a company known as check bill waus. Someone needs to investigate this.

• Su
    Sunette Pilat May 01, 2008

I got charged $1.05 twice on my visa credit card with no more information than "CHECK BILL WAUS" as the charger. I have not used my credit card for 3 days and neither will I ever make such small charges on my account. This is outrageous and someone need to see what is going on here, because I saw more complaints about this and I believe that we have a massive irregularity going on here. Someone is cashing out bigtime!!!

• Al
    Allie Apr 23, 2008

it is still happening. It just happened to me yesterday, also on my Bank of America card. This is extrememly annoying and I can not believe they are still doing it!! We have to stop this. I have never heard of Grant Master, nor did I order their services. I am advising everyone to watch their accounts for this $1.05 charge, it is not much but if you multiply that number by 50 thousand people it is A LOT!!!

• Sh
    Shelia Apr 23, 2008

this Check Bill Waus has an unauthorized charge on my bank account and i didnt order anything from any body
    also from what i have read abot this also being Grant Master
    a few months ago i did try their services so when i found out what it wasnt i asked for the money to be credited back
    so after about 2 weeks it was
    then a place called Reward me now started chargng 33.87 for nothing so i called them and told them to return this back well i was told they had to have a written letter so i wrote them

and it was never returned and also then the Grant Master started charging me again 9.95 a month so i emailed them and told them to stop and return the money well that never happened
    so now i see this 1.05 charge
    and i cant change my bank account and i dont know if i can even get a new card, hopefullt free since our only income is from my husbands disablity check
    so they need to be stopped and lord i dont know what they will do thanks Shelia Long

• Rh
    Rhonda Apr 17, 2008

This happened to me too. I was just looking for a number or something on the internet when I found this site, there was a dollar and five cent charge on my account also. The bank told me I can't dispute this charge ethier until it goes through. I'm mad cause I just got my money back from some mo crap that happened to me. I don't know why this is happening and how i even got charged I don't give out my info and I'm scared now. I just got paid Monday and I've lost money from my account that was for my bills and I'm afraid I won't get it back and I have to wait until next payday and be late paying my bills.

joe swan Apr 17, 2008

I too seen that there is a hold for $1.05 on my account and I would really like to know what can be done about this. If anyone has any sugestion please help stop this.

Joy Apr 17, 2008

I just got nailed last night for $1.01. My back immediately froze my card as they noted the 'suspicious' activity. Unfortunately I was really trying to use it at the time they decided to freeze it. Had to spend 25 minutes on the phone talking to both the bank & their Fraud group to verify charges over the last couple of days. Had to get a replacement card sent to me.

• Me
    Melissa Cook Apr 17, 2008

I found a dollar and fve cent charge on my account also. The bank told me that they can not dispute this charge until it goes through.

• Da
    dawn Apr 16, 2008

unautherized charges on my credit account for $1.05

JAP Apr 11, 2008

$1.05 showed on peding debit on my bank statement this is a scam company. presently disputing this.

• Ci
    Cindy Bacon Mar 15, 2008

I posted this message and the address and phone number it shows is/was my daughter and my address and phone number. So, please do not call us about your charges.
    I must have put out info in where it wanted to scammers info.
    I have found out that they are based in Belize, and go by Grant Master and Raven Media.
    I was also told by a caller that the Attorney General is going after them.

Ann Lewis Mar 06, 2008

Well I have been hit with this Check Bill Wasus too. My hit was outta kerkland WA. I had ordered something from google for 1.00 and got all these other charges now google and GRANT MASTER are suppose to be refunding my money. I am in the process of calling a company called NETWORKAGENDA as well. I tried the Company information:
    Check Bill WAUS
    4102 s 20th
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Phone: [protected]

Guess what its a residence not a business. I have tried on superpages. com and big yellow to find this company. Can't find a number for them. I have looked it up under check bill waus and under just bill waus nothing anywhere. And when I asked GRANT MASTER about this and that I had already been online and checked all this out the guy I spoke to told me they didn't have a phone number for that program. So apperently they do have the Check Bill WAUS program.

• Ne
    Nettie S. Haley Mar 05, 2008

I too had a charge of $1.05 on my bank account and had to cancel my debit card so to make sure it does not happen again. I was thankful that my bank called my husband and told him and we were able to do some thing about it. Even the bank recognized the name (CHECK BILL WAUS) was a fraud. Thank you for posting your story about it on line also Cindy!

• Ci
    Cindy Bacon Feb 25, 2008

My debit card was charged, unauthorized, $1.05 by Check Bill WAUS. I have no Idea what this is for and do not know how someone could do that.