Chatroulette Inc.chatroulette

Speaking to a girl on your website last night. We got on we'll and proceeded to take the conversation to the next level by exchanging nude shots. She showed me her breasts for me showing her my penis. Then for me to find out it was a guy called Ayoub El Aabsi in Morocco recording Ye whole thing. He somehow found me on Fb and got my number and proceeded to try and blackmail me. He said I had to send him €200 or he would send the video of me to my friends and family.