The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved CertaPro Painters — Scam and cheating
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I hired Vee and CertaPro after she sold me on their high quality customer service satisfaction and a thoroughly written, carefully worded contract. She failed to follow any steps in the contract, wouldn't powerwash, prime, etc. They painted over dirt and peeling paint. Then, after I complained, she pulled the painter off the job for two weeks. When he came back to do some work, the painter had his girlfriend (not a painter; not an employee) paint my house. They wouldn't put house numbers back on, light fixtures, replace furnishings, etc.
They left behind all of their garbage, coffee cups, etc. They spit chew spit everywhere the entire time they were here. They didn't want to cover or tape, so they hacked down my bushes, yet still spilled paint all over everything. Since my second complaint, they refuse to now return to even finish a minimal job. Their response is, "You get what you pay for", even thought they chose the price and wrote the contract which they will not honor. Countless people have looked at their work and are truly shocked at the poor quality. I could have done much better myself.
More CertaPro Painters Complaints & Reviews
- CertaPro Painters - Worst company I have ever hired
- CertaPro Painters - Very unprofessional
- Certa Pro Painters - Paint? What paint? This company is a FRAUD
- CertaPro Painters - Franchise Sales
- CertaPro Painters - I will never use them again, and would advise all to not use them
- Certa Pro Painters - Disappointed
- CertaPro Painters - Horrible Painting Company
- CertaPro Painters - Painting & Fence Work
- CertaPro Painters - Shoddy work / misrepresentation
- Certapro - inside painting of home