CEFCO Convenience Storesfuel pump operation taking credit card

S

Tuesday may 30, 2017 cefco store across from walmart, lamar ave, paris, tx. Pulled into gas pump #2 machine kept telling me to re - insert card. After several attempts, I finally pull up to pump number 4. Same identical problem. Have back and I am not able to walk inside, but I did. Didn't do much good. Black male attendant just told me machine was probably out of paper and they didn't, t have time to fix. Ask me how much gas I wanted? I didn't want to walk in an out 2-3 times for fill up. I told him I would just go some where else. Seem like everybody was having to go inside. I pull to another pump and did same thing. I just pulled across street to murphy, s at walmart and no problem using same card your machine told me to re - insert multiple time. Very bad experience. Will be very reluctant to pull back in this station again.