CBS Sports / CBS Interactive Logo

CBS Sports / CBS Interactive

Having problems with CBS Sports / CBS Interactive?

1401 W. Cypress Creek Road
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CBS Sports / CBS Interactive.

Complaints & Reviews

CBS Sports / CBS InteractiveAnnouncers for pittsburgh vs cleveland browns

Every time the Browns have played the Steelers on CBS the announcers led by Coach Bill C. a previous Steeler coach they always favor Pittsburg. The constantly show favoritism and they're never neutral.
Announcer should analysis the teams during half time and breaks. But as a 26 year Army veteran, I do not need their personal opinions and constant highlight of the Steelers. Right now they are comparing the 4-0 steeler with the great Steelers.
What about providing a positive comment about the Brown Coach Bill C. What about comments made by Steelers players last year.

Please replace them the next time this is a prime time game. Again, negative comment about the browns and wow for their Steelers.

CBS Sports / CBS InteractiveDancing with the stars

Dear Sirs,
    I believe it was a terrible mistake to fire Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews, especially in light of the fact that there is no audience. Tom's ability to improvise with humor and Erin's "Presence" reLly made a difference to this show. This is the first season where .I have already missed two shows. My wife and I previously ever missed a show and have attended every live performance both in our area and out of it. The producers have made a HUGE MISTAKE. We are so sorry for your decision. I know this complaint will mean nothing to the people who have made decision. And that is a real shame.
    Bart Hall. [protected]@fredhall..com

Dec 01, 2019

CBS Sports / CBS Interactive — sports announcer gary danielson

I am writing to tell you how completely disgusted I am with CBS and sports announcer Gary Danielson. I...

CBS Sports / CBS Interactivegary danielson

I could take or leave his work during games. But after his irrational and deplorable comments and behavior this past Saturday, I vow that if I ever turn the channel to watch a game on CBS, and he is working the game, I will immediately switch channels. And I know I am not alone. The fact that he has said nothing to this time shows me what a classless, pathetic man he is. He is your problem now.

Oct 27, 2019

CBS Sports / CBS Interactive — inappropriate nfl football commercials

Date of incident: 10/27/2019 Time of incident: around 230pm, 4th quarter of saints and cardinals nfl football...

CBS Sports / CBS Interactivecbs sunday nfl football

I find myself turning the channel on any game that Dan Fouts is commentating. He obviously attempts to influence games decisions with his commentary.
        I see similar acts of political bias on your news coverage of non sporting show's.
        The above will effect my viewing habits of all your other programming. Fouts needs a new job doing something else at the very least!

CBS Sports / CBS Interactivemens golf

Would you please get rid of "Dottie"! There are plenty of womens golf tournaments she can narrate. Her mono-tone voice and lack of knowledge of the game is sickening. Whenever she is on I watch the match with the volume muted, no [censored]! It's a shame to ruin such a great sport letting a woman in to voice her very unprofessional opinions. I don't know where she came from but she can go back! I am not alone in this request, just ask any male golfer.

CBS/Directvservice

It is a shame that CBS has dropped its service on Direct TV. I live in Rural America and satellite TV is the only way to get the local stations. It is really bad customer service and then you have the nerve to say if you want to watch us you will have to pay for streaming. That costs more money. People out here are poor or on fixed incomes or they have to drive an hour or more to work.

CBS Networktv access on directv

It has been more than a week since cbs stopped being available on direct tv. Apparently cbs wants us to buy into cbs all access for a fee, or miss all their shows. Due to my vision, I can't really watch tv on a tiny computer screen, so I am forced to miss all my favorite cbs shows.

Why is cbs refusing to be seen on direct tv? According to direct tv, it's because cbs has raised their rate, wanting to be paid more than any other network. They also say cbs refused the rate that direct tv offered.

When will this be resolved, and is direct tv going to be forced to charge us more, in order to keep one network happy?

Jul 14, 2019

CBS Sports / CBS Interactive — peter kostis needs to go

Peter Kostis has been around for years and instead of growing as a golf commentator he has been in a steady...

CBS Sports / CBS Interactivencaa mens tournament

How is it you have a panel of four African American announcers at half time of the Michigan State / Duke game and they cut over to the white guy who has a scripted joke about coaches telling him they will win the Tournament and hes says one must have lied to him... so the four African Americans have an intellectual conversation about the game then turn it over to a white guy and he comes off as stupid and out of touch about the game.. in my opinion this is racist!! Reverse racism if that helps define it. Makes me sick to see this. If this situation was reversed it would have been all over the media as racist... CBS needs to understand this is offensive..

Nov 12, 2018

Dancing with the stars — the best dancer was voted off last night in which I disagree

My mother n laws funeral was today. She would always watch Dancing with the Stars and call my wife to discu...

Oct 20, 2018

CBS Sports / CBS Interactive — gary danielson

I am a Tennessee fan and have been my whole life and I know we are in a rebuilding period but I am so sick of...

Church Hill
                  Sep 30, 2018

CBS Sports / CBS Interactive — cbs tv spirts re 9/30/18 ny giant game

This game has been advertised as starting on your network at 4:30. It finally came on at 5:05 and is halfway...

Sep 09, 2018

CBS Sports / CBS Interactive — cbs sports

I'm filing a complaint against commentator Tony Romo. He was IN Foxboro MASS as a commentator FOR The New...

CBS Sports / CBS Interactivedraft kits

I have been in Cbs fantasy football league for 15 years now with multiple teams. This year they have not sent out the draft kits ordered months ago and I cannot get a reply on email nor when I tried the Cbs customer store #. I will not be paying 170$ per league next year any longer if this isn't resolved ASAP I'm now having to spend more outta pocket! I need my draft kits within 7 days or I will be cancelling further ties with Cbs sports fantasy football. They cost 45$ on amazon to replace and it's the only avenue I have at this time because no one is willing to correct the error on cbs side.

I have my confirmation #s 6222023 and 6222019 that we're purchased on may 3rd of 2018, I feel I should get a refund from this now that I have to pay for something I already paid for through your site.

If I can get a reply today or tomorrow and get these things overnighted it would be greatly appreciated

My email is [protected]@hotmail.com
                  And address is 271 Andrea ave linden mi 48451

I need 2 fantasy football draft kits sent to me preferably overnighted because they are needed in 7 days

• It
                      itch10251972 Aug 27, 2018

Jwells04 -

We're having exact same problem - we renewed for $170 months ago and still waiting on the draft kit. Have you heard back from CBS on this?

itch10251972, CT

CBS Sports / CBS Interactivecommentators

Listening to the broadcast of the Kentucky versus Kansas State game. The commentators are clearly biased against Kentucky. I don't think the official Kansas State radio broadcast would be any more lopsided with Pro Kansas State comments. From bragging of Grant Hill on a cell phone text about how great Kansas state is to the multiple clips of Kansas State players parents in the stands.
                    If you want to have one sided commentators, at least have an alternative channel for those that don't want to hear their crap

Feb 18, 2018

CBS Sports — golf

How many people have complained about Gary McCord? Time and again, he makes this great sport of golf...

CBS Sportstv coverage of 11/25/17 iron bowl on cbs sports, specifically gary danielson's comments

esterday's Iron Bowl coverage with Gary Danielson was so critical of Auburn and coach "Gus Miles", that I had to spout off. The game held in Auburn, AL, on 11/25/2017, was SSSSSOOOOOO exciting that I don't remember all of the unprofessional comments made, but here are a few. Danielson called Auburn's coach "Coach Miles"...what? Danielson commented on the fact that Coach Kirby Smart reported so many complaints regarding Auburn's defense during the Georgia game. Whether or not plays from two weeks ago from the losing coach should not be brought up. Toward the end of the game when AL was desperate, Danielson commented "Coach Malzahn needs to call a time out! His defense is gassed!". Obviously not as Hurts was desperate and lost even more yardage. Then, he made a comment about what Coach M. had said after the GA "upset", that "we just beat the dog blank outta' them", alluding to MILLIONS that Coach had said"s[censor]" instead of "crap". I agree that the words are synonyms, but why bring it up? He has never been an impartial commentator and I HATE seeing Auburn on CBS SEC games. Todd Blackledge, and other ESPM commentators are so much more professional and UNBIASED.

CBS Sports — gary danielson iron bowl coverage

Disclosing Kirby Smart's league complaints about AU holding was bush league. I mean really? A losing coach...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices