Having problems with CBS Interactive?

+1 530 676 6440 (Cameron Park, CA)
+1 949 399 8700 (Irvine, CA)
+1 310 607 8226 (El Segundo, CA)
+1 323 575 2345 (Los Angeles, CA)
+1 415 344 1813 (Burbank, CA)
+1 954 689 3100 (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
+1 502 992 8000 (Louisville, KY)
+1 646 472 4000 (East 28th Street, New York, NY)
+1 212 649 9600 (40 West 57th St., New York, NY)
+1 503 294 7500 (Portland, OR)
+61 285 149 999 (Australia)
+65 65 066 688 (Singapore)
+44 207 021 1000 (United Kingdom)
+86 108 261 6677 (Beijing, China)
+86 215 175 7733 (Shanghai, China)
+86 288 528 8248 (Chengdu, China)
+86 298 556 2791 (Xian, China)
235 Second Street

Level 10, 201 Elizabeth Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 Australia

Singapore
30 Raffles Place № 15-01, Chevron House, Singapore 048622

China
• 9th Floor, Building A, E-Wing Center, 113 ZhiChun Road, HaiDian District, Beijing 100086, P.R. China
• 22nd Floor, Pacific Enterprise Center, 889 Dananxi Road, Changning District, Shanghai 200050
• A-1, 12th Floor, Shidai Mashu Building, 4th Duan, № 1 Renminnan Road, Chengdu 610041
• 503, Building C., Dongxinkemao Diannaocheng, 88 Zhongduan Yanta Road, Shanxi Province, Xian 710054

Complaints & Reviews

removal of national anthem

I have read the networks are planning to stop showing the National Anthem during sporting events. I want to...

star trek streaming

I as well as many many more are disgusted that you showed the new series for people to see, then put it on as streaming, so people have to pay to see it. If you look on Facebook tons of people, including myself are not and will not pay extra to see this show. You should put it on regular cable. Hope the show fails due to your stupidity. Why not let everyone see it???

news photos and captions

In reading through postings from CBS about the Las Vegas massacre, revisions are necessary.

First, revise the caption under David Becker's photo.
"A man lays on top of a woman as others flee the festival grounds."
SHOULD READ —
"A man lies on top of a woman as others flee the festival grounds."

Second & more importantly would be the removal or cropping of Powers' photo identified as #15 in which a grief-stricken woman's underwear is plainly on display.

big brother 19

It's disguisting that you allow house guests to make threats against family. You have had fans for almost 20 years. You are basically saying that it's ok to threaten someone's family. Their families didn't agree to participate on the show. Did you ever think this could also affect Julie Chens talk show. Your viewers are beyond upset!! It doesn't even feel like CBS cares. The 500K should be donated to the victims of hurricane Harvey. I pray you don't let this slide. You are going to lose a lot of viewers next year. A lot of us were excited to see what you were going to do for the 20 yr anniversary. You may not have very few fans after this season. I know it's a game and making personal attacks on each other is part of the game. Bringing fanily into it, is just off the charts wrong, and should not be tolerated.

big brother 19

What happened this year to BB? I have been watching since season 1. Every year I can't wait for BB, it make...

unethical behaviour

I am completely disgusted with Mr. Colbert. His attitude towards our President is utterly disrespectful and un-American. If your network condones this message, I will boycott your network and all of your sponsors. The people of the United States of America made their choice on election day. I ask your corporation to show some respect for the peoples choice. If not, we will show you our disapproval by not spending our money on you or any of your sponsors.
Sincerely,
Lawrence Wontor

broadcast interruption

You people need to get your act together. The big bang theory is scheduled for 7pm cst and instead you put basketball on. Everyday the young and the restless comes on at 11:30 am followed by the bold and the beautiful @ 12:30pm. Instead, last thurs and fri., you put basketball on. Can't you place basketball on at a different time? Like, late at night! The only good programs that are on, you people block for some dumb basketball game. Who the hell watches basketball in the morning hours? Instead of broadcasting basketball, why not give a news flash about that 14 year old girl that got raped by those two 17 & 18 illegal aliens in the school restroom! I'm sick of having the programs I watch, interrupted by some dumb basketball game. I'm not the only person with this complaint either. Stop this nonsense with the basketball interruptions. You should be glad that people actually watch your station, and believe me it's not for the news!

landlord abuse of power

As a 78 yr. Old jewish veteran I can not afford to replace items robbed during burglary facilitated by the corporation that owns 100 apartment buildings master key. Me and another 45 tenats were victimized without forced entry. Includin the manager kevin cooper. After I complained on several occasions I was served with a filed eviction notice after I refused to pay $6000.00 for useless an d primitive heat treatments that did niot work as they do not deter new bugs. The new restaurant that moved in 2 yrs. Ago has the trash cans 5 feet from my window and they are visited b y the homeless 30 times per day. I am also next to the laundry room. After 12 years always paying in time and without any issues, the moment the establishment opened the bugs keep coming in. I supplicated them not to use the heat ridiculed by 2 building inspectors and the health dept. Instead using spray (the sole time it proved successful). Their exterminators always leave early and leave the bujgs in.in order to get payed the blame me producing new ones. I have witnesses as of the entrance of the bugs. Including manager eli dowds, instead I am evicted.

disability back payment due to father committing suicide waiting on payment

My father was found dead in his apartment on March 21, 2016. He committed suicide approximately on March 11th and was found later in his apartment. He had been working on getting Disability for almost two years until he finally gave up. His health would not allow him to work anymore due to his uncontrollable diabetes. He had lost half of his foot and was starting to go blind. Previous to filing for this claim he gave 19 years of his life to the Army Corp of Engineers as a Environmental Engineer helping construct many lakes in this area such as Lake Ray Roberts. He then was a environmental engineer in the planning of the Dart Rail System in the DFW area. After being laid off, he then went to work for Denton County Corrections Officer for the last 10 years of his life. He put into the system more than his share and was a good decent honest man. He worked on disability for over two years as his health deteriated over time. He started to go blind and was feeling hopeless and ended his life. As a nurse I know how to file for disability for my patients. His lawyer and the Social Security office gave him the run around and just took his money. His check was finally deposited after he took his life. The check was returned to the payment center and has been sitting there for over a year. My sister and myself submitted the proper forms along with a death certificate in August of 2016. We sat and waited for several months and followed up via phone. Not once did they state that they did not have the day of death. I then went to the social security office in Denton TX to see what was going on. Whom ever processed are claim in August did not enter his day of death. So here we are a year after his passing with still no resolve. I have contact the SS department on a biweekly basis to follow up and each time I am asked did your father pass. I am beside myself and can only imagine how my father was feeling prior to taking his life. The systems is backwards! I have contact Mike Burgess's office to assist in resolving this matter and we seem at a stand still. My goal in this is to make the government aware of all the flaws in this system as well as get the money that my father fought for and ultimately added in him ending his life. Please help in this matter.

disability back payment due to father committing suicide waiting on payment

• Ca
    Caliguy1966 Apr 09, 2017

Anita That's why it is called abc interactive as people ask for help and the newsstaff should respond with feed back if they would or would not be willing to do a story on that topic. This board is set up for many reasons. Not just the fact that they are a one sided in there news reporting. Not one time e he I heard them ask the Democraticsame why Obama allowed the recording transcript with names be sent around to the intelligence community. Not one time has CBS addressed or ask why did the Clinton close there foundating after she lose the election and what happened to all the money that country's donated. If it was a foundation to help people then why did they open there records to show where the money want to as stated by the government. Why when asking for the information u derived the freedom of information act the Clintonnext will not release the information. Look it is like this even if you don't like Trump those quistions should be asked to the Clintons. Why is CBS covering for the clintons

steven colbert

I can't change the channel fast enough when this Anti Trump, Anti American # comes on. No matter who his guests are, even if I would like to see the guests, I will not watch. I do not condone his conduct every night attacking Donald Trump. Colbert and is disgusting. This show is not entertainment, it is a soapbox that disgraces CBS. I love most of the tv shows on CBS but I will not support this bozo attacking the President of the United States night after night. Johnny Carson was funny and worth watching... he would be embarrassed now.

Chuckl137 May 05, 2017

I find nothing humorous about his anti Trump diatribes and will not be watching his show or cbs shows.

• Br
    Brian - MN Jun 16, 2017

Stephen Colbert is convincing me to stop watching any CBS programming until he is taken off the network. His program is offensive and hateful and doesn't belong on television or anywhere else.

prime time shows

Why is CBS screwing around with prime time scheduling? Madame Secretary starting on the half hour instead of the hour? Last nite, Thursday, Pure Genious - same thing? You come up with some great shows, but you are screwing up the showing time. Blue bloods - # 1 best show ever, # 2- Madame Secretary - tied with # 1, Pure Genious #- 3, tied with # 2.
I'm just going to watch other channels instead of CBS.
Charles Inhoff, Catasauqua, Pa., [protected]@rcn.com, [protected]

• Ju
    justcandi Jun 07, 2019

I completely agree with this post about your programming getting screwed up on times, CBS needs to get it together with showing programs when they are scheduled and not running other show into them, I hate having to find other ways to watch my incomplete shows or I will become an ex-viewer, there are plenty of other channels on cable.

audio noise and interference

I am experiencing a loud humming vibration background noise when tuned to our local CBS HD channel. Local cable provider has indicated that CBS is having an unspecified "outage" of some sort, yet there is no issuance of a notification from CBS, nor does CBS make it easy to contact them regarding technical issues. This issue has presented itself for nearly 3 weeks and is only a problem on the CBS channel. All in home equipment has been checked, rechecked and rebooted with no resolution. Can't seem to get a knowledgeable authority to provide an accurate answer or solution. I am seeking a resolution and acknowledgment from CBS technical support.

noisy background music

Cbs shows in general, but particularly criminal minds, ncis and ncis new orleans, have constant background music. It's annoying, unnecessary, distracting and, most importantly, drowns out the voices and one can't comprehend what people are saying. Even commercials have constant background music. How silly is that?

• Dw
    D Watkins Dec 22, 2015

Wow thought I was the only one! Thanks for bringing it up. Wife likes the show but the persistantannoying noise kills it for me. Cant stand to watch it.

• Pe
    Peggy Davis Feb 25, 2016

Totally agree its so annoying Im not able to watch it anymore. Difficult to understand what the characters are saying.

• Ga
    Gary Lofts Apr 09, 2016

I absolutely love Hawaii 50 but the background music is so loud that you cannot understand half of the dialogue. Great plot, great acting, beautiful scenery and well produced...except it is too hard to understand. This will be my last epsiode. It is a shame...don't blame my TV because this is the only show that has that problem.

• Hv
    H Vohl Apr 12, 2016

RE: Criminal Minds, NCIS and NCIS New Orleans, and Survivor all have such loud background music you can's hear what the actors are saying and as a result the programs are not worth watching.

• Le
    Len f Jan 08, 2017

The background music is off the charts NOISY so that you can't understand the conversation being carried on in the background! Impossible to watch CBS programming any longer.

loud background noise

I, too, am fed up with the sound on many (Not all) cbs tv shows. When an actor is speaking, the sound is muted so we can hear the dialogue, but when the actor stops speaking, the background noise rises in volume and is very annoying. This doesn't happen all the time so feel it isn't our tv sound. Other tv networks do not have this!

shannon sharpe can't announce a sentence

I must say, after watching football this sunday, listening to him (Shannon sharpe), speak and not being such an educated person, since he can't subject himself putting a sentence together. It bothers me, that cbs with jim brown, would put such an uneducated, nitwit on the air brodcasting his analysis. It's quit obvious, he got out of the ghetto, but the ghetto sounds incoherent and uneducated. Give him some speech classes to train his mediocre brain to give detailed and experience thoughts on game day, november 11, 2011. Seriously, after watching him give his smart of the game, it's really bad. "

• IronGrudge89 Nov 06, 2011

www.reddit.com/r/firstworldproblems

• Wh
    Whatever10 Nov 06, 2011

Wait! You can't even construct a sentence your damn self so how are you going to talk about somebody else?!

You are the uneducated one my friend!

• Wh
    Whatever10 Nov 06, 2011

lol!!

Resolved weather advisory interrupting bb12

I am a huge fan of big brother and I have watched every season and without fail every season, jamie simpson...

Resolved collect calls

Hey just complaining about ongoing issues that I have had with correctional billing when I use one of the...

Resolved audience tickets

This is a repeat of a 2008 complaint. People come in good faith with their tickets to be part of an audience that CBS has no intention of honorinbg. I booked my "ticket" well in advance, drove to LA, left the campground at 5:40 in order to arrive at 7:10 AM for the 8:30 stated arrival time. I was told they were full and people needed to sleep/ camp (not sure whether in the nearby street or on the grounds) to have tickets honored. Yes, I am doing other things in LA, but getting up at 5AM to be scammed was not on the list of fun things to do. Thanks CBS for the memories. You send a reminder email several days before. Maybe you should think about a cancellation email, as proof of your respectful attitude toward your public. Of course you may not have any respect, as this is not a one off occurrence. I will keep looking ofr other forums, so other people will not get scammed.

Resolved propaganda news ban anti-obama blogsters

Cbs news comments public forum has a controller sitting on their website 24/7 with several nic names supporting himself while posting pro-obama propaganda. He uses the several nic names to support his comments.

He also has control of the board and he will ban anybody that posts facts that don't glorify obama.

This is an abomination for a once respected media entity. I can't imagine what walter kronkite would think of such a scam on a media that he built up for fair and unbiased reporting.

Resolved loud and noisy background music/racket

The background music/racket on Channel 2 is so loud that we cannot hear the dialogue. Other people have also...