CBS 3pyrex problems

J

I’m writing from cbs 3 in philadelphia where we are working on a story about pyrex problems.

I would like to hear from someone in our area who has a problem with pyrex shattering, breaking, exploding. Our area would be philadelphia and it’s pa surrounding suburbs as well as new jersey and delaware.

Please contact me if you can help us get the word of warning out to pyrex users.

I have been through the email complaints you have on-line and have not been able to find anyone in our area….

Would you have other resources of pyrex complaints?

Joan

Philadelphia

• Updated by moon6747 · May 11, 2018

Big mistake taking Abby off NCIS!! She was Great on the show and added some humor too. BRING HER BACK!!!

john debski Aug 20, 2018

Friday night program of blue blood - the commercials on this one hour program were 4minutes, 3 1/2 min, 4 min, and 5 1/2. This is excessive!

• Mo
    moon6747 Aug 20, 2018

You really made a Big mistake writing Abby off NCIS! She was terrific on the show and added some humor to the show.
    BRING HER BACK!!

• Be
    betty ob Aug 21, 2018

On May 30 2018 a talk show host Samantha Bee used vulgar, disgusting language on CBS . She should be totally removed from the show. There is no place for this kind of filthy language on tv period ! Our society cannot tolerate going down to this level of trash mouth garbage.

• St
    Steve Baylor Sep 01, 2018

What was the smart ass remark made about UVA giving the girl a scholarship to be their QB. Comments made from announcers who think they are cute and degrading football teams because they aren't powerhouse football teams is disgusting. Maybe Mr. smart ass should check UVA's success in other sports

• To
    Tomirritatedviewer Nov 12, 2018

Do you know why you're losing viewers to Netflix at an alarming rate?
    It's because nobody wants to see 40% of a program devoted to ads.
    Yes, I timed it. And it's not just you, it's ABC and NBC and even FOX, too.
    As long as this continues, I will NOT watch any on the aforementioned broadcasts.

• To
    Tomirritatedviewer Nov 12, 2018

Do you know why you're losing viewers to Netflix at an alarming rate?
    It's because nobody wants to see 40% of a program devoted to ads.
    Yes, I timed it. And it's not just you, it's ABC and NBC and even FOX, too.

• Je
    Jeanne Menzer Nov 14, 2018

I watch alot of my show channel and for you to to take it off from cox cable tv is down low customers who enjoy watching your shows! Did you even think about us. No you not. Now i'm missing out on ncis la, ncis, ncis new orleans, scorpion and more. Thanks a lot for nothing!
    Signed [email protected]

• Ll
    Lloyd Dunlap Jul 18, 2019

LOVE ISLAND hate that you can't find anything better to put on tv we watck most cbs programs but this realy SUCKS !!! Lloyd Dunlap 607 W. Grand Prairie St. Palestine Il. 62451

• Os
    Oscar Estrada Oct 22, 2019

Why do they let the contestants whisper amongst one another while in tribal council? That's not a survival game. Why do they have Jeff there for?

• Br
    brandon stevens Oct 30, 2019

i am a advid suvivor fan. Im sure im not the only one. not all of us want to watch the spurs. I understand it is important to air the games but when you do it would be nice for you to air suvivor at a later time.

• Je
    Jeanne Cline Nov 11, 2019

We are very angry, you killed off Christopher Lasalle tonight. We kept thinking this
    would turn out to be a bad dream by King, and all would be okay.

If he left on his own, we wish him well. If he left because you didn't renew his
    contract, shame on you.

Chris is an important character of that program, and we didn't want him to be
    eliminated.

• He
    Herrera12345 Nov 17, 2019

The schedule says chiefs vs titans yet YOU ARE PLAYING THE LOSING BROWNS GAME BC YOU THINK PEOPLE CARE ABOUT BAKER MAYFIELD! we want the chiefs game can you please plays the games that are closest to the town which would be Kc chiefs

• Da
    David Barney Feb 09, 2020

My complaint is not just for CBS, but all streaming services.
    The complaint is the un-necessary need for TV-MA on a majority of the programming.
    Do you really pay for this poor writing. No morality, no right or wrong.
    I will not be renewing any of my streaming services.
    I, m going back to the library for really great writing.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices