Having problems with CBS Interactive?

CBS Interactive reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 20, 2006. The latest review 60 minute interview editing of FL governor was posted on Apr 7, 2021. The latest complaint weather advisory interrupting bb12 was resolved on Aug 04, 2010. CBS Interactive has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 74 reviews. CBS Interactive has resolved 5 complaints.

CBS Interactive Customer Service Contacts

+1 530 676 6440 (Cameron Park, CA)
+1 949 399 8700 (Irvine, CA)
+1 310 607 8226 (El Segundo, CA)
+1 323 575 2345 (Los Angeles, CA)
+1 415 344 1813 (Burbank, CA)
+1 954 689 3100 (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
+1 502 992 8000 (Louisville, KY)
+1 646 472 4000 (East 28th Street, New York, NY)
+1 212 649 9600 (40 West 57th St., New York, NY)
+1 503 294 7500 (Portland, OR)
+61 285 149 999 (Australia)
+65 65 066 688 (Singapore)
+44 207 021 1000 (United Kingdom)
+86 108 261 6677 (Beijing, China)
+86 215 175 7733 (Shanghai, China)
+86 288 528 8248 (Chengdu, China)
+86 298 556 2791 (Xian, China)
235 Second Street

Level 10, 201 Elizabeth Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 Australia

Singapore
30 Raffles Place № 15-01, Chevron House, Singapore 048622

China
• 9th Floor, Building A, E-Wing Center, 113 ZhiChun Road, HaiDian District, Beijing 100086, P.R. China
• 22nd Floor, Pacific Enterprise Center, 889 Dananxi Road, Changning District, Shanghai 200050
• A-1, 12th Floor, Shidai Mashu Building, 4th Duan, № 1 Renminnan Road, Chengdu 610041
• 503, Building C., Dongxinkemao Diannaocheng, 88 Zhongduan Yanta Road, Shanxi Province, Xian 710054

CBS Interactive Complaints & Reviews

CBS Interactivecbs tv shows

I have had a problem with my dvr recordings of cbs shows (ncis swat seal team etc.) Only first few episodes of these shows were scrambled and then froze. This only happened on cbs. It is my belief that this was done in an effort to encourage people to join cbs all access. I have no way to prove this, but that will always be my opinion.
Now I don't understand why I would need to add more to my complaint as I said what I wanted to say since I am also absoloutley possitive nothing would or could be done about it. The only other thing I could possibly think I could logically add is that I won't be shy about telling other people about it. And this effort to make me add more to my complaint is a blatant attempt to get me to not submit my complaint.

• Updated by Ed w Harris · Dec 01, 2019

still blatant attempt get void my complaint.

• Updated by Ed w Harris · Dec 01, 2019

kiss my [censored]

CBS Interactiveblocking tv shows

Everyday I wake up and wish to watch my favorite shows while getting ready for work. I often listen to the programs and know exactly what time it is by the spin of the wheel, or the weather forecast. Too often these shows are blocked by breaking stories that should be left to a news channel where they belong. EVERYONE who wants to see those stories already knows that they can turn to their favorite news channel to see that kind of coverage. Meanwhile, there are very many of us complaining that our favorite programming had been blocked AGAIN! We wish you would just scroll it across the bottom of the screen, like you do when there are closings and such, and leave us late shifters to our Price is Right and other programs that we are missing dearly every single time. If you would just scroll an advertisement or make a quick message about the situation, it would give those who want to see that, the opportunity to change the channel. Please stop interrupting our programs. There are thousands of people who actually look forward to them, EVERY SINGLE DAY.

CBS Interactiveracism and sexual orientation discrimination on survivor

I have been watching Survivor with my family for many years. I was very upset tonight when I watched the latest episode where a straight, white male contestant on the show was basically ridiculed and looked down upon for what he was. You took several minutes during the episode to basically scold straight white men. By doing that, you have to admit one of two things. First, you as a network condone racism against white men and discriminate against people who are heterosexual, or you are saying that straight white man are superior to others so they need to check their white priviledge. I would love to hear your explanation about why I am such a bad person for being a straight white male and you don't even know me. Do us all a favor and entertain us. Stop with all this garbage about being woke. Your progressive agenda is so obvious and because of that, you have just lost another viewer.

CBS Interactivesurvivor

We have watched the Survivor series from the first show. I have tried to look past the subliminal messages to promote gays and lesbians and transgenders. Watching tonight I see that CBS is pushing the white privilege scenario. Not that you care, but my wife and I have watched the last episode of Survivor. We are tied of the major networks trying to push their agenda on the American public.

CBS InteractivePGA tour golf coverage

You fired Peter Kostis and Gary McCord ? Are you guys nuts ? What idiot made that call ? And nothing against the replacements, but if I wanted to watch paint dry I would watch British golf. What [censored] made that call ? Do you not realize that watching golf on TV can be an absolute bore without the correct men in the towers and on the course . BIG mistake by the management team that made this decision.
          Angry viewer, Faben Wolf
          Cape Coral, Fl 33993
          [protected]

CBS Interactiveinterrupting sunday morning show

This is ridiculous! The news will report on this syria issue all day for about 2 days. There is no reason to interrupt the sunday morning show to cover it. Stations always wait u til a good show comes on to put on a news report that will go on for ever. This has got to stop and not only will I not see it they will not okay it again. Please cut this off and put back the sunday morning show and interrupt face the nation who will also talk about then as well

CBS Interactivefelon m. stewart-please discontinue all shows involving her.

We are blocking NY Ch 2 TV . .We were disappointed to find that criminal M. Stewart is back on your channel. Isn't she in prison?
              She has a bad reputation for dishonesty and lying.
              Please discontinue all her shows 100%.
              At that time we will re-enable and unblock your channel.
              It is a disgrace that CBS would have such a person doing a TV show.

Thank you.

CBS Interactiveyour fake news

Why are you guys so one sided against our President. you never talk about the Republicans side. Fake news is all you spread. Stay out of politics if you can't tell the whole story. inserting your views that are mostly incorrect..tell both sides. Again, the Dems are not getting anything done for me. Talk about that...They have the nerve to go on vacation again on my dime. Bunch of corrupt Politicians is what we have. Sincerely Jeanne Finnerty. TRUMP 2020

CBS Interactivecbs news

After many decades of being a loyal viewer of the CBS Evening News I am bidding you farewell. The recent removal of anchor Jeff Glor to make room for the less qualified, in my humble opinion, Nora O'Donnell has driven me to ABC. I don't pretend to know or understand the inner workings of a television network and their decision making process in the types of affairs, I only know how it feels, for lack of a better term. And it feels rotten. It feels like Glor got the axe because he was a male. Glor conveyed a sense of truth, honesty and sincerity, all qualities Ms O'donnell seems to lack. She appears to be quite disingenuous, in fact. I'm sure she is a very fine person but I find her newscasts nearly unwatchable. Signed, 67 year old male in Ohio.

• Do
                      doforri Sep 02, 2020

I’m very upset that President Trump is being called Mr. Trump!! This started with Paula Teed last night and continued this morning On the Morning Show by a reporter reporting of the President visiting Kenosha! This is totally inappropriate !! Dislike the man if you must ; but respect your viewers who voted him in as President!!!

CBS Interactiveprograming

CBSN equals colored, black, sluts and negros...all your oroigrams lately cater to blacks in america. You revamp morning news and slid Oprahs ex girlfriend Gayle into top spot, afternoon brings the talk, lesbians, blacks and total man bashing, followed by Lets make a deal with black MC, you cancel Kellie and Ben and replace with another black and that follows with the famous lesbian negro lover Ellen, and the world wonders why their is racial tension in the world. CBS intigates it each and every hour of programing

• Os
                        OscMat Oct 02, 2019

Since Gayle King has joined the morning news on CBS, I've become more hesitant to watch. Over time, she's shown her "favoritism" for her own race due to her odd comments & questions that I deem ridiculous.
                        About a month ago another outside newscaster was speaking of a big fair going on in another state, boasting of the crowds of people, rides & good food. When this news blurb came to an end, Gayle couldn't let him go without asking a foolish question..."Oh, I noticed there weren't any blacks at this fair?" What nonsense! Who CARES how many whites or blacks attended this fair?! That's NOT what the story was about!

Her interview w/ a young black singer recently also seemed to push a button that shouldn't have been pushed. Sadly I don't remember his name but the interview was recent. Seems his song wasn't deemed "country & western" in reality but he was ever so gracious about accepting that news & his explanation of his feelings proved he was a decent human being accepting the negative. Yet Gayle couldn't leave that be. Instead, she preferred pushing the issue..."I'm so surprised that news didn't affect you!" She doesn't leave well enough ALONE! At a time when race needs to be erased in this world, you have a newscaster who seems to be looking for trouble on this topic, seeming to want to stir the pot.
                        Shame on CBS for allowing this.

CBS Interactivecancellation of "instinct" - please don't

I have just read that CBS intends to cancel "Instinct!" Please reconsider. This is
                      one of your best "relatively new" programs. Give it more of a chance. Great, really interesting characters, good balance, drama/comedy and a cast that is individually
                      and collectively outstanding. I look forward to it - please don't cancel.

I love CBS...it is my favorite channel.

If this is not the correct platform for my comments, please forward.

CBS Interactiveprogramming

Hello, I am not sure if this is the department that can help with this problem.
                        I am very disappointed that you are canceling the show Instinct. It truly does deserve to come back for many more seasons. It is so different, intriguing and new. Very unlike a lot of the same shows that have been on for years. I have totally enjoyed watching it. I wish you would reconsider putting an end. Not sure what else I can do help sway you to keep it.

CBS Interactivenetwork tv being denied to directv

I tuned in to watch a regular show to find out CBS has denied rights to direct tv. CBS is a broadcasted network that is free if you receive it by antenna. I now will miss the rest of the shows I watch because of greed of CBS. It's free in the airwaves but over priced for someone to rebroadcast it. I will boycott CBS and will have a neighbor get me list of advertisers to contact and boycott as well. I will be pushing friends and family to do the same. If i am paying for your greed i will do everything i can to make it affect the greedy network as well.

Family Fuedthe questions

I'm an individual not a company just wanted to say this is not a family show anymore. Every show has questions that are sexual or about strippers or body parts or cheating. No child should be watching i'm shocked the people writing the questions can't do better for us out here that prefer to keep it clean please make a change. I want to keep watching the show but your about to lose a viewer. I'm shocked that steve the christian man doesn't put his foot down. It's gone too far and you would have even more viewers if you would appeal to everyone.

CBS Interactivelost cbs on directv

I strongly suspect you are going to lose the PGA and NFL contracts at the very least if you do not fix the broadcast stoppage dispute with Directv. Hockey still has not recovered from its lockout nonsense and it has been well over a decade. The american people will organize and your UN-American position will lose you Billions and eventually sitcom, drama series viewership and the actors interest in working on your shows/projects. Wake up because a viewership Armageddon is on its way.

CBS Interactiveall access chat room (private chat *is chat room name)

some one mentioned TRUMP 2020, and I stated I was not a Trump fan and lets keep politics out of this room please. Thats when the moderator sent me a private message that said "if I continue to do that I will be banned from chat for good. Now I pay 10 bucks a month to cbs and am respectful in my chats. I would be glad to stop payment and quit if this is the kind of moderating thats going to continue. This is the 2nd time in this same room that happened to me. Both times because of me disliking TRUMP. Neither time did I swear or say anything to offend anyone. Maybe time to find a NEW moderator. Shouldnt matter who I like or dislike. This really fired me up!

CBS Interactivethe code

Please don't cancel The Code! It is my favorite show right now! I love the characters and the stories. I was so disappointed to hear that this week's show was the finale!

There is so much junk on tv, and finally a really good quality show comes on, and it's gone. Maybe you didn't advertise enough so people got a chance to see it.

Please rethink this! I hope you will be getting thousands of letters for its return!

CBS Interactivebullying on bb2019

Producers, I have been a fan from season 1 but you better remind everyone in the house gang bullying is not a game strategy. Bullying is a national tragedy and you should put the brakes on it. There is a life outside the house but a person can be emotionally affected and who knows what can happen. This needs to stop! This is very sad what is happening with Nicole

CBS Interactivecomplaining about tv show "love island"

I am complaining about the new show "Love Island." How can a show like this replace good down to earth shows. Our world is in bad enough condition without encouraging promiscuness. This is on at family time so needless to say you have lost us as a consumer. I hope the show receives horrible ratings. Television use to be where you could sit down and enjoy. Now we have sex shows.

Family Fuednot a family oriented show as the title suggests

I am so disappointed with this show. I thought this was a show to watch with family. I am sitting with my 7 year old son enjoying the show with steve harvey. I haven't watched in years. Today I decided to watch it. Big mistake. First, the questions and the answers are not for young children to hear. It asked something like "what do you do if your girlfriend tells you that they have a crush on your husband". The #1 answer was "slap the ho". Then I heard something about a threesome. So now I have my child asking me what a threesome is. I was mortified, embarrassed and confused. I will never watch this show again. They should change the name of this show... Seriously. I had to turn the program off immediately. It made me angry because there are already massive amounts of sexually charged shows/scenes to the point where we cant watch regular tv. The commercials, the shows, are too sexually explicit. So I thought watching family fued would be a nice fun show to watch with kids. We even have the game at home. I was sadly mistaken. I am so disappointed at the direction of the show. I hope that the content can be more family friendly in the future. I personally will not be watching this show anymore.