Casey's General Storescashiers fraudulent police report

K

May 7, 2008. My son — was accused of pumping $45.27 worth of fuel into a black Chevrolet Cavalier in which was alleged to have driven off without paying. My son was also, accused of being a passenger in this car. My son did not pump this gas, was not a passenger in this car and the driver’s identity is unbeknownst to my son. He does not drive, does not have a car or a driver license. This incident has created undue stress, mental torment, harassment and embarrassment to my son and our family. I stress again to you “my son did not pump that gas, was not a passenger in that car and the driver’s identity is unbeknownst to my son.” He's is innocent of the cashier’s accusations, there’s no proof, no camera’s on the gas pumps, etc., just a cashier that has perjured herself trying to camouflage her own rear end. On June 6, 2008, my daughter ‘under duress’ paid with check # 2190 the amount of $45.27 to Casey General Stores located at 1211 Western Avenue in Clinton, Indiana 47842. This was not paid by acceptance of guilt. It was paid out of great agitation and anxiety caused by the realization of danger that threatened her brother. This was handled very inappropriatly. My daughter would like her $45.27 returned. My theory is this: Casey's has a corrupt lady running the cash register that pocketed the missing money and then fabricated false accusations against my son who cannot defend himself. This unscrupulous lady should be scrutinized! This cashier should be the number one suspect in this alleged theft?

• Sh
    shel Dec 03, 2008

this also happened to me in bartonville il at a bp attendent said my daughter drove off with 35. in gas if I paid she wouldnt call police. thinling my daughter just forgot or something, I paid than went to my daughters, her car was broken down for three days so could not have been her!!! went to manager she said she would look into it... Few days later employee fired I never got my money back!!! NEVER again make them Prove it!!!

• Je
    Jessie evans Aug 14, 2018

Orderd online at Farmington rd in Peoria Il. Not once but multiple times they never make online orders just start it when you walk in and make you wait 30 minutes find a new Casey's that appreciates loyal customers..

• Co
    ComplainBoardMaster Aug 20, 2018

Just flat out dumb rules. I'm a former employee of Casey's and worked at the Morrison Illinois store. And the way they want us to make the pizzas just takes way to long especially when your cranking out 70 to 100 pizzas on a Friday night. You have to take short cuts. But corporate doesn't seem to understand that.

• Ca
    Caroline Moody Sep 05, 2018

I order a pizza delivered almost every Sunday. The last three times it took over an hour and was just room temperature when it arrived. I've never had any problems before now.

• 88
    88marley88 Sep 10, 2018

We know the manager An my boyfriend works at allison Casey’s an we don’t think it’s fair if not everyone has to work nights to close. Sum of those people are Morgan Hobson, Kayla meester etc. Carly can ask for every weekend off in a month. Hope this can be resolved by someone. Thanks

• Ke
    Keary wimbeely Sep 11, 2018

Worked at Casey's for about two month's and lost my pay card and my assistant manager would not even give the number to call back and now I got lost money I'm so highly pissed I need to get some type of compensation azap...

• De
    dee11111 Sep 18, 2018

The coffee tastes like burnt water. And the creamer in the machine was bad. Tasted like it got really hot then re-cooled and turned bad. I tried the strongest coffee they had with and without creamer. Bad all around. The donuts were just as bad. Tasted if they had been around for a long time. They were heavy and chewy.

• Sh
    Sherrilynn Juarez Sep 19, 2018

I stopped at your store in GREATBEND kansas. I am aware of your no tolerance policy on drugs. I have been clean and sober for ten years, unfortunately my complaint is I was waited on by an manager named Mary L. whom I am certain was high on crack cocain. I am demanding she get tested and punished.

• Da
    Darci Jones Oct 16, 2018

Area manager kathy, chrystal stanowsky.kenria are all responsible for the. The poor Coorperate. Culture occuring there. Spreading gossip about Employees. And othw stores that can damage reputations and careerd

• Ke
    kendall howell Oct 21, 2018

As i waited for my pizza..An off shift employee started saying the service sucks at the store..even though I was here before she got here and the two employees at the store was busy...a customer heard her say the service socked...then bbq proceeded to explain she worked here and that it was ok...no employee shld be treated that way...

• Ji
    jimmij Oct 28, 2018

This is about the Casey's manager in Potomac IL. I was a regular customer there, but I have had enough of Martina. Every time when I went there and she was there, she would be disrespectful to customer and to other employees.

• Jj
    Jj* Nov 13, 2018

The ice cream tastes grainy. I took the top off the it and it smells like sour milk! The store is dirty and the manager ran off her good kitchen help!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices