Capital Meats, Incfailed to honor warranty

A saleseman repersenting Capital Meats, Inc came to my home during the day and aggressivly peddled a large case of steak, indicating that the 20 lbs of various cuts of beef normally sold for nearly 400 dollars. Inspite of the fact that my wife asked him to come back later he continued to pitch her the product and my wife relented and purchased the 20 lbs of beef for $140 just to see him away from our rural home .The salesman left no information about the companies product warranty, we had to find this online. I looked up the company on the internet and called their main office, their Baltimore office, and the salesman himself asking to return the product. They all declined to respond to my request . I wrote and mailed a certified requect to the companies mailing address the very next day after the sale requesting that the product be returned. The company has failed to respond.
In checking with our county seat, Capital Meats, Inc is not liscenced to sell its products door to door in Frederick County, Maryland. Their meats are over priced for the cut that they are selling, and there is no origin enclosed in the packing information. Given their unresponsiveness I suggest closing your door hard and calling the police if you see anybody with a pick-up and a cooler selling these products in your comunitty.