Cangzhou Ouxinlai Pipeline CompanyCheated by china steel supplier

R

Dear Sir, How are You? Hope you are fine by the grace of God. We had purchased Steel Pipes from Cangzhou Ouxiline Pipe Company from Cangzhou. We want to inform you that we have sent the 20% advance payment USD 7125 and after long time order was cancelled by them and now they are not sending our money back. We have already engaged Lawyer in china regarding this matter and we also want to inform you this is fraud company and please take action regarding this company and help us if you can. I have attached TT copy and Invoice in attached file. please check that and take action. I shall be very thankful to you.

Cheated by china steel supplier
Cheated by china steel supplier

• Lu
    Luca Ioan Dec 16, 2015

ear friend
    I was cheated by a company in China

Below will describe in a few words about how I was deceived by a company in China, in the hope that we can help

I have a contract with a company
    CangZhou OuXinLai Pipeline Co., LTD .
    1834 /15.12.2015
    att : Ms . Amy Lee Sales Manager (Regional)
    Phone: +[protected]
    Fax : +[protected]
    Mob: +[protected]
    Email: [email protected]

in the amount of USD 58 653, 26 October 2015
    The contract contains
    Seamless pipe-fasteners and gaskets for flanges.
    Because the work in Romania had to start very quickly I dropped fasteners and gaskets for flanges because I was forced to buy from Romania due to delivery time. On 12 November I paid advance of 20% of the tubes are seamless, and the remaining amount in the CIF Constanta port in accordance with contract. Seamless pipe under contract had to be loaded on the boat in 15 days .
    But so far this has not been done
    I managed through some friends in China to contact this lady Amy Lee from that in fact her name Lahari Amy Yang or Yang. And from the discussions considered it no longer wants to send anything by asking an advance of US $ 3300 and forcing me to buy the fasteners and gaskets for flanges. I got a fake ISO certificates, fake documents and bills of lading, all lies and forgeries from B/L fake it until proof of booking containers
    And no. The phone it displays is not valid, do not answer than a cell phone.
    And other email addresses are not valid than Ms. Amy Lee
    After our first report of fraud, from CANGZHOU OUXINLAI PIPELINE company co., LTD with the amount of USD 8400
    As a result of our investigations the company changed name
    The same people the same contact telephone number, the same address, they only changed the email adress .
    you have more new address and new name

CANGZHOU OUXINLAI Machine Tool Accessories Co., Ltd
    Address :
    WuLiYao Industrial Zone, YanShan County, CangZhou City, HeBei China
    Factory Address :
    WuLiYao Industrial Zone, YanShan County, CangZhou City, HeBei China
    Worktime : 9:00-17:00 (Beijing time)
    Business Phone :
    [protected]
    (Working time)
    Email : [email protected]
    Contact Person : Miss. Amy
    Job Title : Sale Manager
    Business Phone :
    [protected]
    QQ : Miss. Amy(Sale Manager)
    Skype : pipefitting.sales
    Email : [email protected]
    This company is trying to defraud someone else again, and do a very stupid about the municipality of China
    Please take precautions like this company, or those people no longer can fraud ever
    If you can help us, we are grateful

• Lu
    Luca Ioan Dec 15, 2015

And I have been cheated by this company.in the amount of USD 8400
    The contract contains
    Seamless pipe-fasteners and gaskets for flanges.
    Because the work in Romania had to start very quickly I dropped fasteners and gasketsfor flanges because I was forced to buy from Romania due to delivery time. On 12November I paid advance of 20% of the tubes are seamless, and the remaining amount in the CIF Constanta port in accordance with contract. Seamless pipe under contract had to be loaded on the boat in 15 days in advance.
    But so far this has not been done
    And no. The phone it displays is not valid, do not answer than a cell phone.
    And other email addresses are not valid than Ms. Amy Lee .
    Maybe someone can help us