Canadian Visa Expertrefund of $1512.00

N Nov 26, 2018

When I tryed to apply for a canadian visa, I found on the internet a company CANADIAN VISA EXPERT. I just went thru the site wrote my cell phone number for consultation. Then, they call me in a friendly way in order to follow the next step for the process. I said that I need to discuss with my husband and I'm not going to pay, but they said me it is just for checking and I said my master card number, I asked for some time in order to think about it and I started to refuse the payment. They practically forced me to authorize them to charge that amount in my credit card. I didn' t know why I accepted.
Then I sent e-mail to their mail box in order to cancel payment.

Amount Paid: $1512.00
Total: $1512.00

then got following email

Dear Customer,

Please note that we have received your request and it was transferred to the relevant department.

Best Regards,

Email: [protected]@canadianvisaexpert.com
Website: http://www.canadianvisaexpert.com/
ICCRC Consultant Identification Numbers:
R419239 & R407551

but no more info and calls

Now I'm claiming the refund of my payment for USD 1, 512.00.
Please, is there anyone that can help me?

refund of $1512.00

• Da
    dansegs Jul 20, 2020

I wonder why they are still been allowed to be scamming people of their money... this is a complain board and I feel its supposed to be very effective in things like things... till today the company still claims to be processing work visa n PR for people and nothing has been done to track them down...