Canadian Tire — customer service
I bought a fan. I opened it & used it for a while & found it is running opposite direction than it has to be & not giving out any air.
Customer service representative didn't give me refund & didn't let me buy any product in exchange except a replacement fan. Lady said I would have to buy a fan. Other fans priced more than what I was retuning.
I had to pay extra for another un predictable fan.
I found Canadian tires non-reliable & not trustworthy. Quality of customer service made me upset & I might file a law suit on this issue.
Updated by Mohsin Amin · Jul 22, 2019
I bought a fan opened & used it for a while & found it faulty as it runs opposite direction & doesn’t give any air.
I took it to return & customer service said we will exchange it with another fan only.
I wanted my my money back or something else other than a fan because other brands of fans cost more than one I bought.
I don’t trust Canadian Tires any more. You are Thieves selling un predictable items without any responsibility & when it comes to refund you offer another [censored] item. Your customer service made me upset & i’ll go to sue you for fraudulent services.
More Canadian Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire Emissions Inspection - e test 
- Canadian Tire - return
- Canadian Tire - parts and service
- Canadian Tire - damange to engine auto repair 
- Canadian Tire Store - filthy public washroom