CanadaVet.com Canacreek.comProduct never arrives

N

I have ordered from this company since 2008 and every order has takes longer and longer to get to my house. I ordered Valueheart and Revolution on 8/24/11. It is almost 2 months later and the company will not respond to repeated emails and the phone just rings and rings... I would never buy from them again!

• Ne
    NeverPayRetail May 09, 2012

I, too, ordered from CanadaVet.com for years with no problems. A couple of years ago, apparently, they lost their domain name to another company calling themselves CanadaVet. They then changed their domain name to CanaCreek, which is why they had our billing and shipping info on file. I did notice that shipments began to take months, not weeks, but always received the original or replacement shipment. I wanted to place an order last week, and saw that the site is now closed. Interestingly, today I received an email from a company claiming to be Canacreek. It was a reminder to order EXACTLY what I usually order from them, and even reminded me of the EXACT date of my last purchase. My father is a State Consumer Affairs Officer, and I'm going to forward the info to him to investigate. I'll post what I find out.

• Lu
    lucysmassa Dec 14, 2011

Canadavet posted that there is no relationship between Cancreek and Canadavet. I dealt with Canadavet for nearly 5 years. In 2010 the product invoices began to state Canacreek rather than CanadaVet. My account number remained the same and my credit card number was still on file.
    Can canadavet explain this?

• Lu
    lucysmassa Dec 14, 2011

Order placed 10/4/11 still not received as of 12/14/11. Phone is on hold forever. Website is down

• Ca
    Canadavet Oct 25, 2011

Please note, canacreek.com is in no way connected with Canadavet.com. Unfortunately many customers are reporting that they have problems with canacreek.com and that orders are not received and calls not taken. Some have also reported that Canacreek claims to be Canadavet or associated with Canadavet in some way. This is simply not true. Avoid canacreek.com and if you have had problems with them, please advise your credit card company immediately.

mad-ashell Oct 24, 2011

i have

mad-ashell Oct 24, 2011

i ordered from this scam company on august 8th 2011 still nothing as of october 23rd 2011.DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM