Camping World / warranty service

Lo Jun 13, 2019

Forest River Sierra Destination Model
Model# 385 FKBH
Serial # 4X4TSER22JJ046024

I recently purchased this unit on May 3, 2019 brand new and I have had a series of problems from the time of purchase. I have called the service department (Justin), Tabitha and also the service tech Gary White ( a great person). I have the following issue which have NOT been taking care of and the blame game goes from Forest River to Camping World. The issues are: AC units (two 15 KW) does not cool the RV because of Cool Air vs Return Air is not balanced. Thermostat is in the hallway and exposed to the element (sun) all day long. I used 1440 KW for the month of May. Toilet valve is bad, floor has approx 8" cut in vinyl, window shades coming apart, Fantastic Fan arm bent, leaking bathroom sink faucet, under pan of RV large hole and only taped, slide moldings underneath coming apart, screws missing on slides, Recliners have staples coming through. Not enough room for the rest but I have had many visits to Camping World and Forest River (Todd Sorrell, Judd Cripes (both have tried to get things done) but have not had any resolve. Please help us because we are displaced because the temp inside ranges from 80-87 deg with the temp set at 74 deg. We have three fans running at one time to try and maintain comfort. Thank you for your assistance.