Camp Australia — services fees and membership fees
While scrolling in my statements, I discovered few times that camp Australia is charging me for days that I did not even book. I stopped enrolling my child because of their bad services. One of the carers once told my daughter that she is eating so much out of the service food! they charge fin for absence, they bring the low quality unhealthy food for children. the worst service by all means. I stopped enrolling my daughter in their service 7 months ago (since Early April 2018)
They shared a survey with an award of $50 that I did only to tell them how bad they are performing and did not care for the $50 because we are not using their service anymore. yesterday, I found out that they are charging me $25 membership fees in November 2018!
when i called they said that it is membership fees that should have been deducted in January but they postponed it to November!! and since my daughter attended until April that I must pay these $25. When i asked about my $50 credit, they declined that I have done it. They take lots of charges wrongly and ask for even more under different names such as memberships. What should I do to stop this robbery. My child is not even attending their service!!
More Camp Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Camp Australia (Out of school hours care) - service and charges
- Camp Australia - bad staff
- Camp Australia - unfair treatment of staff
- Camp Australia - my child was mistreated
- Camp Australia - the customer service centre
- Camp Australia - after school care - charges
- Camp Australia - invoicing and inconsistent communication
- Camp Australia - more problems with service failures camp australia
- Camp Australia - terrible customer service
- Camp Australia - school care