Caltex / petrol retailer
Sunday 12/06/2016 at 11.06am I was on pump number 7 at Caltex, Albany Highway Cannington W.A. While refuelling the auto stop on the pump failed to work and instead of stopping the flow of fuel when my cars tank was full, it the pump continued to allow fuel to flow.
Petrol flowed out and covered my whole right side in petrol, from my waist down.
I reported this issue with pump as an unsafe pump, to the attendant who became angry and told me it was not his problem.
I was on my way to work, not able to return home to clean off, and since my entire pair of trousers were saturated with petrol, I had to run into K Mart and purchase another a pair to go to work in.
Unfortunately the pair of trousers I ruined was a $200.00 pair of trousers, and hand made.
I consider that the response of the attendant was less than appropriate, there was no suggestion or offer of a complaints form, or suggestion of any procedure in achieving this.
Proof of purchase of petrol can be provided, as can proof of purchase of trousers on that day also be provided.
More Caltex Complaints & Reviews
- Caltex Malaysia - job opportunity 
- Caltex - i'm really disappointed and feel like I have been ripped off
- Caltex Malaysia - fake job offer
- Caltex Malaysia - authenticity of job posting
- Caltex - caltex you have lost a very loyal customer forever 
- Caltex - card machine never working
- Caltex - lpg
- Caltex - service
- Caltex - lpg refill
- Caltex - illegal pay and working hours.