ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 7:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

PetsmartOnline order

I placed an order on Saturday last. I tried to get an update but your system could not find my order. Then I emailed for an update. I was told an item was in backorder - this did not show up when I placed my order. Then they said I "don't have to worry because I hadn't been charged for it. I STILL do not know what item that was. Nor was I provided with any other update. I gave tried to attach copies of the emails but your system won't allow me to. Order # [protected]

Comment Guidelines