ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:9:30 am - 9:30 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

The Brick2 pc sectional white

On January 4th 2014 I purchased the above mentioned sectional for $1.369.39. Last week I observed that the leather has begun shedding. This surprised me as I followed all the procedures and use the kit that was provided for maintenace of the leather. In addition the piece of furniture was seldom used. I live alone. Leather when maintained in the way in which I did should last a life time.
When I went back to the department store I was told that they could do nothing since my warranty has expired.
Every piece of furniture in my house has been purchased from the same department store. My Fridge, stove, bed set, 3 tvs, ottoman, etc. So I was shocked and up set that in the interest of customer relationship they dismissed me so callously.
I am askimg that the furniture be replaced or be taken back for repair.
My name is Norma Reid
The number that i see on the invoice is 010444E0708001
Also on the invoice thre is REID71121
Attached are pictures taken today August 17, 2019.
I trust that this situation will be resolved amicably.
I can be reached at [protected]
Or My work email: norma.[protected]@tdsb.on.ca
Personal email: [protected]@hotmail.com

Comment Guidelines

Respond

The Brickbed set price guarantee

I purchased a bed set on March 2nd and had it picked up on March 3rd. Based on the receipt give we were under the impression that the sleep set is what our bed would fall under, which has a 90 day return policy. There was no clear definition of a sleep set., but it also states 30 days for the appliances and for sure we knew our bed isn't an appliance so went to the location on April 5th thinking we have a lot of time.

Spoke to a sales manager that did not even attempt to help, but just brushed my husband and I off to send an email to customer service.

I want to know if we can speak to someone in head office instead of being directed to a general email.

In no way do I see "commitment is to you... our customer" in the way we were treated at store level. Also tried calling customer service and was told the manager was on the phone. When we said we would wait, they put us on hold (which we didn't mind) but hung up on us after having us wait for more than 15 mins.

How can we get in touch with someone from head office.

bed set price guarantee